Now that we're safely back to business, what's all this I hear about the girls and a bath??? :P :P :P

Nora and Milana were in the tub together getting quite cozy.  In the end Milana had her head resting on Nora's shoulder while Nora was giving her a good soaping down in the end. After that I don't know what happened.

Now that we're safely back to business, what's all this I hear about the girls and a bath??? :P :P :P

Nora and Milana were in the tub together getting quite cozy.  In the end Milana had her head resting on Nora's shoulder while Nora was giving her a good soaping down in the end. After that I don't know what happened.

Did you pass out?  ;)

Did you pass out?  ;)

No I didn't.  The video I have stopped at that point. So I have to leave the rest to my imagination.