They just had sex, condom was used. ::)

slider_69 is full of shit with his story She is Pregnant

It didn't happen unless you have pictures/video  ;)

No really, it did happen. Im pretty sure absolutely no one on here has any idea what is actually going on with these women.

pregnant or not, nra has changed !!! she comes to town in transparent dress without panties !!! she sleeps naked with Kiko, the open door, with coco, milana and his friend, next !!! I wonder how far it will go? !!! :o ??? :)

pregnant or not, nra has changed !!! she comes to town in transparent dress without panties !!! she sleeps naked with Kiko, the open door, with coco, milana and his friend, next !!! I wonder how far it will go? !!! :o ??? :)

I agree. 

And it is an interesting issue, as she is always a nice show to watch.

At the same time though the new Nora seems little in line with the old one.  I doubt this is the outcome of a spontaneous evolution,  it seems more like a clear "get more audience" exercise.

And I have the same feeling on Leora's solo performances. 

RLC has grown a lot in these few years, and numbers must start being not secondary. 

And I just think the tenants get a fix income and bonuses on results.  Mix this with a good component of exhibitionism, and... dinner is served.

Don't get me wrong, no polemics, no conspiracy etc,  I am on RLC and CC so I do appreciate.

But it seems clear to me that some acts are not just "natural"!

Correct.  I also believe that there is some enhanced situations that seem to develop at times.  It then makes sense that they are compensated based on viewership.  If RLC is growing, and I believe it is as new apartments have come online, their income may be growing as well.  It would seem logical that Nora and Kiko start their own growth spurt of income rather than stay in the old apartment.

Maybe even some of the couples get paid based on who they refer - like Nelly form Dasha.  Also could even believe that Dasha got her sister to come to generate more revenue for them.  Alina kicks it up from time to time with her guy and inviting her friends.  It is not hard to see this reimbursement system from a enterprising business standpoint.

Also I think Nora and Kiko have a great model.  It could be better no doubt.  But it is innovative, and I bet they get people tuning in.

No proof just conjecture - but reasonable to assume I think.

When the apartment came online today, after maintenance, all closets in Nora’s room were open, I got the impression that she was giving the other girls some of her clothes. I saw Milana at least take one dress that I think is now lying on her bed.

She emptied them the other day and now appears to be refilling them.  Maybe seasonal changeover - move winter clothes out and summer clothes in.  My wife does it too.  Just a guess though.

She did give the other girls clothes to change into but that was well after the cameras came back on.

So Nora was lying on her bad naked for quite some time, and all of a sudden she quickly grabs the sheet and covers herself as if to say, OMG i'm naked and must cover up.  What a joke!

you never stop to complain ?

Only because you never to stop telling me I complain!  Hey dude or dudette which ever the case may be, I call it like I see it and if you don't like it then skip over what I say when you come to the part that it is me, pretty simple actually.