Anyone saw Nora and Kiko in the bath? I love the slow start and the intimate kissing.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Anyone saw Nora and Kiko in the bath? I love the slow start and the intimate kissing.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Espero que se relaje más después de haberse masturbado esta noche.

Suba el video, gracias.

So it was obvious that Nora had to take the spotlight off Rita last night by masturbating with her pink toy. The only problem I have about that is she needs to wash the damn thing after using it!  Right now it is by the bed on the bottom shelf of the night stand on the same tissue she put it on after she was finished.  Is there no cleanliness to these girls?

I'm confused....

So it was obvious that Nora had to take the spotlight off Rita last night by masturbating with her pink toy. The only problem I have about that is she needs to wash the damn thing after using it!  Right now it is by the bed on the bottom shelf of the night stand on the same tissue she put it on after she was finished.  Is there no cleanliness to these girls?

I'm confused....

Don't keep it clean will just cause her to eventually have a UTI.

Guest Ange_Gardien

How she can masturbate, then it was that night, with his panpers diapers?

Nora, you have the apartment all to yourself tonight. You should go upstairs, get naked, lie on your back with your legs spread wide so we can all see that pussy that you are always trying to hide, get your toy and fuck the shit out of yourself!