I am not sure I understand everything due to the way the translators work.  But I think I am hearing that she is mad that they had sex on the sofa and cushions.  While I am not really a Nora fan - I do sort of understand her being bothered by this as she lives here 24/7/365.  She will have to be used to this if she expects others to live here though.

It does sound like she is not please with the others but they did seem to be getting along a few days ago. 

Also for what it is worth I also noticed that Rita and Jenny are sort of slobs in the kitchen - so she is really not wrong about that.  I do think in this situation she needs to expect that some will be neater than others - but also all should respect the others and do the right thing.

If I have understood wrong - please let me know.

Sí, creo que lo has entendido mal, Nora no ha dicho que anoche Jenny estuvo follando en el sofá, ha dicho que estaba mirando los cojines del sofá y no sabía si tirarlos porque ellas se sentaban con su culo asqueroso sobre ellos, pero yo he pensado que lo decía porque ella sabe que anoche Jenny estuvo follando en ese sofá, pero no lo dice porque entonces todos tendríamos muy claro que lee camcaps. Me hubiera gustado presenciar y saber de que discutian esta mañana Jenny y Nora, posiblemente por lo de ayer. Y eso en parte lo veo normal, ni siquiera pusieron una manta debajo para no mancharlo pero la forma de hablar despectivamente de ellas por teléfono y en un idioma que ellas no entienden me parece rastrero.

I am not sure I understand everything due to the way the translators work.  But I think I am hearing that she is mad that they had sex on the sofa and cushions.  While I am not really a Nora fan - I do sort of understand her being bothered by this as she lives here 24/7/365.  She will have to be used to this if she expects others to live here though.

It does sound like she is not please with the others but they did seem to be getting along a few days ago. 

Also for what it is worth I also noticed that Rita and Jenny are sort of slobs in the kitchen - so she is really not wrong about that.  I do think in this situation she needs to expect that some will be neater than others - but also all should respect the others and do the right thing.

If I have understood wrong - please let me know.

Sí, creo que lo has entendido mal, Nora no ha dicho que anoche Jenny estuvo follando en el sofá, ha dicho que estaba mirando los cojines del sofá y no sabía si tirarlos porque ellas se sentaban con su culo asqueroso sobre ellos, pero yo he pensado que lo decía porque ella sabe que anoche Jenny estuvo follando en ese sofá, pero no lo dice porque entonces todos tendríamos muy claro que lee camcaps. Me hubiera gustado presenciar y saber de que discutian esta mañana Jenny y Nora, posiblemente por lo de ayer. Y eso en parte lo veo normal, ni siquiera pusieron una manta debajo para no mancharlo pero la forma de hablar despectivamente de ellas por teléfono y en un idioma que ellas no entienden me parece rastrero.

Ahh - I understand better now - Thank you!

I'm lost in translation,my google translate is fucking up big time and my head is hurting trying to read what you guys are saying,I think what you guys are saying is that Nora is talking on the phone with a friend about Rita being nasty and not cleaning the apt,and that she is mad at jenny and wants to throw away the couch cushions because jenny was fucking on it last night,correct me if I'm wrong,.....I hope that this is not what's going on because that would not be a good thing for there to be a fight among these girls.

I'm lost in translation,my google translate is fucking up big time and my head is hurting trying to read what you guys are saying,I think what you guys are saying is that Nora is talking on the phone with a friend about Rita being nasty and not cleaning the apt,and that she is mad at jenny and wants to throw away the couch cushions because jenny was fucking on it last night,correct me if I'm wrong,.....I hope that this is not what's going on because that would not be a good thing for there to be a fight among these girls.

Haber, ella no ha dicho literalmente que anoche Jenny estuvo follando en el sofá porque todos nosotros nos daríamos cuenta de que lee camcaps, porque ella no les vió se supone, pero esta mañana Nora ha discutido con Jenny y me imagino por qué ha podido ser...Nora ha dicho que miraba los cojines del sofá y le daban asco, que no sabía si tirarlos, pero porque Rita y Jenny se sientan en bragas encima de ellos...con sus culos asquerosos como ha dicho Nora.

Thanks yomismo for the clarity here but like euromike69 said (my head is spinning too - probably like the guys that do not understand english in the other posts) she also said something about them not cleaning up or cooking correct?  Also something about Nora introduced them to her friends or guys and they said too much about this apartment and now Nora gets calls about whores here?

Is anything I am saying close?

Thanks yomismo for the clarity here but like euromike69 said (my head is spinning too - probably like the guys that do not understand english in the other posts) she also said something about them not cleaning up or cooking correct?  Also something about Nora introduced them to her friends or guys and they said too much about this apartment and now Nora gets calls about whores here?

Is anything I am saying close?

Sí, estas en lo cierto también.

Al final eso es lo de menos! Les ha llamado putas, guarras, cerdas... de todo un poco y en español. A mí lo que más me ha sorprendido es lo que ha dicho de que en algunos eventos les invitaban a cenar, pero solo un dia a la semana y que ellas (Rita y Jenny) empezaron a follarse a chicos por 50$ pero que ahora ya no les piden dinero, simplemente les piden que les inviten a comer o cenar porque según Nora ellas no saben cocinar ni tampoco quieren limpiar. Yo realmente no sé si es verdad o no, si es por despecho por parte de Nora o no, pero lo que ha dicho me parece increíble sea verdad o no, simplemente porque ellas han cometido el error de conocer a los amigos de Nora y darles información de cómo viven en el apartamento, error de novatas que ahora están pagando de una forma muy cruel por parte de Nora.

Very informative, thank you guys for keeping us informed on what's going on,if you guys write in spanish or any other language,please write it properly in a perfect spanish or russian way of writing so that when we translate it with google translate it comes out correctly,if you write in a slang or the way you speak with your friends the translator won't work for the rest of us thank you 8) 8) ;D ;D

I am not sure Nora would lie about it as she is going to be free from them in a week.  I guess we do not know the truth but for now I could believe that this could occur.  Jenny is out late many nights - Rita too.  It is possible.

I really do not care what they do as it is their business - but I could see how it may bother Nora since she lives here.  I am not taking her side - just trying to understand what I do not.

I will say that although I did not understand Nora she seemed to be conversing very well and having a good time.  Maybe she was taking to the RLC people.

I am not sure Nora would lie about it as she is going to be free from them in a week.  I guess we do not know the truth but for now I could believe that this could occur.  Jenny is out late many nights - Rita too.  It is possible.

I really do not care what they do as it is their business - but I could see how it may bother Nora since she lives here.  I am not taking her side - just trying to understand what I do not.

I will say that although I did not understand Nora she seemed to be conversing very well and having a good time.  Maybe she was taking to the RLC people.

Bueno, quiero dejar claro que al principio de la conversación Nora le dice al chico con el que habla que son modelos, de una forma irónica, pero que son modelos, pero luego dice que aparte están haciendo trabajos extras (creo que me podeís entender en esto) y ahora solo por comida, porque les inviten a comer, ya que ellas salen porque no saben cocinar ni quieren lavar y también porque les asignan a cada una de ellas 50$ cada dos semanas, pero luego Nora dice que sabiendo que solo les asignan ese dinero, que se tienen que acercar más a los chicos, se contradice ella misma.

Hmm, my conspiracy theory that Nora and Kiko are running RLC gains traction:

1) If you were the boss of RLC would you cycle through the seriously fit women that have been in this apartment but only keep The Most Boring Woman in The World? Nah, doubt it.

2) If you were Nora (and not running RLC) would you act in this way to your house mates knowing the massive backlash it would cause on this and other sites? Doubt that too, she's a bitch because she can be a bitch, she calls the shots.

3) A married couple living apart, after living together? Bollocks. Nora and Kiko cynically decided that the best way to increase subscriptions was to get an apartment for girls only. Nora decided to live in it because they would cycle through a model agency and she wants to keep control. (Plus, Kiko is a fucking fag and she no doubt grew tired of him dripping around behind her).

4) Nora's cynical 20 minute masturbation session after the argument? Boring as it was, she knew that people would really start to hate her, at least those that don't already, so she thought giving a show would convince them she's not an arsehole. Being the owner of RLC she obviously reads this forum, so here goes:

Nora, you are an arsehole and you are boring as fuck. You being in the apartment is hurting your business. I would genuinely consider subscribing if you weren't on the screen souring up the place. Leave, please, and watch your profits grow. (Oh and throw Kiko off the balcony, seriously, that man is so limp he'd probably bounce back up again when he hit the pavement).

Am I worried that the above message might upset her? Not at all, she's rich as fuck from RLC and it's obvious to me that she is trying to exploit these young Russian models to get even more money. What a fucking CUN'T!!

Very informative, thank you guys for keeping us informed on what's going on,if you guys write in spanish or any other language,please write it properly in a perfect spanish or russian way of writing so that when we translate it with google translate it comes out correctly,if you write in a slang or the way you speak with your friends the translator won't work for the rest of us thank you 8) 8) ;D ;D

is exactly that !! we must use simple words that do not turn, once translated. no metaphors or slang. translation is often impossible to understand .... ;)