Game of Thrones

Kitten

I don't have a TV, but I watch my favorite programs online.  That means I have to wait a bit till GoT available.  I'm guessing I'll be able to watch it about an hour or so after it airs.

But I've read all the books...seen all the episodes up to now...so yeah, I'll be watching.

The first four episodes of the highly anticipated fifth season of Game of Thrones have leaked online, sending fans into a frenzy.

The torrents on popular sites Kickass and Torrentz have amassed almost 50,000 downloads within two hours after they went online on Sunday afternoon.

Sad but true.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my go to site for TV series has all of the GoT episodes that are currently available...0-4.  You don't need to download them...you can stream them here:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/internet/game_of_thrones/index.html

Just be sure to use a good ad-blocker, pop-up blocker, etc.

I'm about to watch episode 4 right now.  So far, the series is pretty good.  Some changes to the course of action in the books.  (I've read them all)  But enjoyable viewing, anyway.  btw, this season seems to have more female crotch shots than in the past...even close-ups.

So now the real attraction to the show comes out. Female crotch shots.

Oh, I'll readily admit that is one of my attractions to the show, but I wouldn't say it is my "real" attraction.  After all, I HAVE read all the books.  I didn't invest all that time because of crotch shots.

The damn thing is a huge investment of time. It's best to own the DVDs and watch them in order, otherwise it's too difficult to remember wtf is going on. Waiting a week for the next episode is painful.

I rented them and did the marathon treatment all at once over a couple of days and didn't get so lost in its complexity.

I did, however, buy the Deadwood series, which was also an excellent production.

So now the real attraction to the show comes out. Female crotch shots.

Nothing helps out a weak script, or campy dialog better than a good close up of a female's crotch. 

And I read somewhere that on MTV they focus a lot on the male crotch shot in order to satisfy their homosexual audience, along with numerous other sissy's and misfits that migrate there. 

I never watch the throne show, but just like you Foamy, I bought the Deadwood series.  As you know, that guy that owned the Gem was making between three to six thousand dollars a night back then.

But I read where he was stabbed to death in another state, and died pretty much broke. 

Even so, If I lived back then I'd have to open up a saloon, you know with gambling and whores, and everything, so I could rake in the big dough too.  But I don't know what I would call my saloon?

Any suggestions? 

I though at first maybe, "Bush Wacked Saloon",.. but I'm not really sure.  It might scare some of the patrons off.      Maybe, "The Five Aces Saloon"  That sounds kinda nice.