B4 - General Topic 2024 #65 (October)

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Massi has subsequently returned to B-4, and fucked Sara royally in the penthouse.

The assumption is that his employer would no longer be objecting to what he did on-cam, as he was no longer being employed and paid by RLC as a participant.

That he did return and fuck her for hours under bight lights in her bed was a surprise to most, if not all CC posters who had followed the Massi and Sara saga when he lived in B-7. 

I would love to see Massi coming to the party!!! With all these new girls - you never know!

6 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Btw what happened to Massi making a promise to Sara earlier in the year that he will help her getting back to Italy and sort out her passport issues, wasn't that the reason Sara hooked up with Massi in the first place ? Now Massi is long gone but Sara is still there

He also gave her a UTI and then he blamed it on dirty bedsheets as the cause but it was his dick that was dirty culprit. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

I am pretty sure that the bi guy with Sara in her bathroom is the same guy whose portrait Sara is revising.  You can see the back of the painting on the easel in 2-1.  She originally dressed him in a skirt, or kilt.  I thought it was one of her better portraits, on a par with her portrait of Daytona and Neytiri which can be plainly seen on 2-1.