thye seem to be arguing - both mad

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that yesterday. It is just after he cut her ticket. May be Hector didn't know about the ticket, because it was hidden in a book on the kitchen. She is talking Hector the tipical things - get out of my life, take your rings, take the laptop, it's better to live with my parents, you take from me more than you gave me. Hector said "I'll jump thru the window" and after that Suzan said "No, I will jump"

I watched that yesterday. It is just after he cut her ticket. May be Hector didn't know about the ticket, because it was hidden in a book on the kitchen. She is talking Hector the tipical things - get out of my life, take your rings, take the laptop, it's better to live with my parents, you take from me more than you gave me. Hector said "I'll jump thru the window" and after that Suzan said "No, I will jump"

Do us a favor and both of you jump!

Hector can do the whole world a favor and jump through the window if he wishes to. No one is going to stop and save his ass.

They sure do seem to like the drama. I don't know if I've ever seen them have sex when they hadn't been fighting that day.

It's a shame because I like looking at Suzan's body. (I know, I'm a pig.)  ;D

They sure do seem to like the drama. I don't know if I've ever seen them have sex when they hadn't been fighting that day.

It's a shame because I like looking at Suzan's body. (I know, I'm a pig.)  ;D

You're not a pig, she has a great body!  Drama queens for sure!!

Today they are back home smiling and laughing like nothing happened. Plus a couple house guests which I would guess are her sisters. Don't any of these people work??? :-\

Hey, of course they work. They're "normal" people. Remember? They just don't work during daylight or night time hours where you could see them.  ;D

Today they are back home smiling and laughing like nothing happened. Plus a couple house guests which I would guess are her sisters. Don't any of these people work??? :-\

Hey, of course they work. They're "normal" people. Remember? They just don't work during daylight or night time hours where you could see them.  ;D

According to her facebook page she recently quit her job.

Good Job.  Stay up all night and sleep all day.  Who could ask for anything better.  LOL

• 2 months later...