thye seem to be arguing - both mad

Hector can do the whole world a favor and jump through the window if he wishes to. No one is going to stop and save his ass.

That's really reprehensible and inhumane to think such a thing. And really stupid to write it down.  From a "Global Moderator" I have expected more.  >:(

I just had to say this. Sorry. But this is a real no go.  :( So. If you like, kick me now.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really reprehensible and inhumane to think such a thing. And really stupid to write it down.  From a "Global Moderator" I have expected more.  >:(

I just had to say this. Sorry. But this is a real no go.  :( So. If you like, kick me now.

That comment was made on July 3.  Longer before I became a Moderator.

That comment was made on July 3.  Longer before I became a Moderator.

I've been a mod longer and even I don't know what's going on with this couple or thread. Evidently, something actually happened at this apartment. I am shocked  :o

Thanks to our esteemed and honorable posters for bringing this to our attention!

• 2 weeks later...

10 days later and I'm finally getting to it. It's near impossible to keep this entire board read and still have a life away from the computer. I can have it all marked as read and come back in an hour and 30 posts have been put up. By the time you read those 30 posts, 30 more are up there.  :trashcomputer:

• 3 weeks later...

I tell you what I saw, it all started when she tried to get up from the couch Hector, he didn't get up, she got angry and launched 2 rings, then ran to dress (I think to leave home)

he took her glasses and moved into the bedroom, she tried to take them back by force.

Hector seemed that was going to cry, so I imagined that she wanted to break up and leave the house, Susan finally has given up and went to cry on the couch.

I do not know more

I tell you what I saw, it all started when she tried to get up from the couch Hector, he didn't get up, she got angry and launched 2 rings, then ran to dress (I think to leave home)

he took her glasses and moved into the bedroom, she tried to take them back by force.

Hector seemed that was going to cry, so I imagined that she wanted to break up and leave the house, Susan finally has given up and went to cry on the couch.

I do not know more

ok

Argument must be over. Susan got her priorities back in order... Picked her nose REAL good, rubbed her hands together long enough to get off any lingerings, then started painting her fingernails at 0430 in the morning...  left all the lights on in the house and went to lay on the bed in the bedroom with cell-phone.. What a life! :lmao:

Suzan just threw a wobbler, slapped the shit out of Hector, tossed the clothes horse on the floor then stomped out of the living room.

She was screaming in his face for a few minutes.. anyone have the translation?

She said .. "Didn't ayzi just make the same point?"  ;)