http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$450 a month isn't that bad if you have an extra job. Even with a part time job, one could save up a small fortune if they were good with money. But I think they were considering just living at the house as a job by itself.

Having said that, maybe Lilu should consider signing up with RLC. Their apartments are much nicer pretty much most the tenants seem to like staying with them for up to years at a time.

$450 a month isn't that bad if you have an extra job. Even with a part time job, one could save up a small fortune if they were good with money. But I think they were considering just living at the house as a job by itself.

Having said that, maybe Lilu should consider signing up with RLC. Their apartments are much nicer pretty much most the tenants seem to like staying with them for up to years at a time.

Lilu and Milka should apply for a RLC apartment.  The take is likely a lot more than $450 a month.

Plus their viewership would blow the roof off.  They'd make a fortune and become the new Queens.

It is no question that they would have a significant fan base if they did but it's going to be near impossible to become the new "queens." Maybe after Kami and Kristy leave it is possible because everyone seems to have their noses up their asses at the moment.

I'm not sure if RLC would consider having another apartment of single women but with as much attention as Nora's apartment is getting as well as the fan base that would follow Lilu, it would be smart if RLC did consider it. However there are only two things to keep in mind for us the viewers, if RLC did say yes to them chances are they would put them in a premium apartment and two; if they sign up with RLC that means no more contact with the forum since RLC frowns upon that. But like I said, I think Lilu and Milka should still go for it.

I would love to see the girls in an RLC appartment. Maybe the apartment of N & B is still available. :)

Assuming the message of "Milka_Lilu" is real (and i am still not convinced) the payment seems too low, at least to me. I think the situation of the girls was more comparable to the girls in the apartment of Nora. Did someone here think, this girls get only $ 450? I do not. If the message is real, it would explain why VV could not work. $ 450 at the pressure (all the strange visitors) which the two were exposed. That would be a real bad management. Anyway, the whole thing is over now. Again, I wish them all the best for the future.

It is no question that they would have a significant fan base if they did but it's going to be near impossible to become the new "queens." Maybe after Kami and Kristy leave it is possible because everyone seems to have their noses up their asses at the moment.

I'm not sure if RLC would consider having another apartment of single women but with as much attention as Nora's apartment is getting as well as the fan base that would follow Lilu, it would be smart if RLC did consider it. However there are only two things to keep in mind for us the viewers, if RLC did say yes to them chances are they would put them in a premium apartment and two; if they sign up with RLC that means no more contact with the forum since RLC frowns upon that. But like I said, I think Lilu and Milka should still go for it.

Sorry, but I do not see  a chance that neither RLC would contract them, nor they could become queens there.