http://voyeur-villa.com/

I have discovered VV recently and I like the concept (at least the written one).

When I read that Roma and Mark must leave the apartment, I thought at first, it was a good decision. But currently, I am not so sure anymore.

I am convinced that the 'Magic Mike'-show was staged. I must admit that I enjoyed watching here, but I think, that scripted events are not as fun to watch as spontaneous reactions.

Also I suspect, that the visit of yesterday (the guy with poor body posture) was arranged. And this event has changed my mind, because I think Milka did not liked him at all. A little touch here and there she was willing to accept, to stay in the apartment. It was not fun to watch.

The residents should have fun. I like the idea of a flat shared by a group of party people. If something happen that's good. However, it should not be necessary. The VV-management should make it possible. But they should not force anything.

Currently, the apartment is getting boring. Especially because there are no people in the villa. Roma and Mark are gone. “Lilu is gone for a few days” (Massage by VV in Twitter; I'm not so sure, because she seems to be very angry about some comments in this forum.) The apartment needs more residents. Otherwise, the value for money ratio is not good enough.

A little more than two weeks an my payment is running out. If there is no improvement, there will soon be a viewer less.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yesterdays fiasco was forced. She wanted no part of that guy. She is by herself not a party girl. She is young she is a follower. Someone could throw a party for her and bring people over. Girls from the other parties would be nice.

watcha think?

champaign bath

mud bath

bubble dinner bath

lesbian bath tomorrow?

But I do not believe in miracles, sorry

Unfortunately, miracle did not happen. But unexpectedly Lilu has left  for 5 (?) days and Milka´s anti-BF appeared for an evening and she started drawing (same passion feaver like at RLC).

Since the leaving of Roma this site is going down, even more every day. Nobody knows, if he decided to leave or if he was kicked out.

Additionally, the villa management seems to follow the voting result for girls only. But this will come to a dead end. Half way we have passed already....

If you follow their tweets, it sounds like a lot of action is going on there.

That's realy strange...

Pay no attention to tweets unless it says Roma returning or Lilu returning with friend.

May I correct you: BF not only friend. I am afraid of Mark! :o

Camera 2 has been moved, can only see desk. Sent email asking for camera 5 to be moved to right so we can see them change and to install a clear shower curtain, neither one has been done.

cam 2 is promised to be fixed soon, but in the meantime we do know Russian "soon". They will ask Roma for sure. Clear shower curtain will not help really, because with a film of water or condensate we will see only shadows. I have asked for a 2nd cam on the other side of the tub in medium height, since many weeks. And I will continue to press.

With cam 5 please be careful, now is very good oriented to the bed, which should be filled. So, to have a cam moved just for now?