I think Nora is an employee of RLC otherwise why is she there since 2013 ?  and does she has a say in who goes and who stays...  and about Rita why is she still there ? She hasn't done anything sexually yet,  she hides to dress herself,and she spend all her time in  front of the Mirror or on that IPhone or laptop.  I can't decide to stay or to cancell my membership.(I'm thinking more of cancelling)...Legrandrobert

and have you noticed when Jenny left Nora didn't even come out of her room to say goodbye or wish Jenny good luck.  She is so full of herself that is why I'm cancelling at the end of the month, there is no action anymore anywhere.  coments ??

and have you noticed when Jenny left Nora didn't even come out of her room to say goodbye or wish Jenny good luck.  She is so full of herself that is why I'm cancelling at the end of the month, there is no action anymore anywhere.  coments ??

You are correct, RLC has really gone down hill and I believe they really don't give a shit what we want or think!  I've already cancelled my subscription, just waiting for my time to run out!!

• 1 month later...