It's still a little early their time, around 0700 hrs and Nora is not home yet.  I'm thinking she maybe has read all the stuff we were saying and said, I think i'll stay away from there tonight and maybe by the time I get home the place will be cleaned up.  That would be the sensible thing for her to do but then again a good ass chewing is due!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, but I'm proud of Nora for not blowing her stack over the condition the downstairs was in when she got home.  Maybe she is really working on her temper over the trivial shit that happens in the apartment!!

when she got home they have picked it all up.i saw when kamila was at the dining table nora came in and everything was moved back and the wine glasses and wine bottle was off the table.

I noticed some things were picked up and the couch put somewhat back in place but there was still a mess to be seen by her.  The throw that she had put on the couch was still thrown on the floor along with the pillows, and we all know how she is about her pillows LOL.

He texted her and she got up to let him in,which means that he doesn't have the keys to this apartment and he can't come and go as he pleases,it's kinda weird to see her masturbate and then see him show up,so either she didn't know he was coming over,or she didn't care to rub one out before he arrived,or maybe he just called her so he could come get him some pussy,she was gone for a day so I actually thought that she was with him that whole time.

And now he is poundcaking that pussy,so the Kiko lovers start recording because I won't be.

I'm with you Mike and after some thought on the subject of the apartment being full of prostitutes I reckon that it is kiko that Nora sends out to make some money. She is always rubbing one out while she thinks of him out there with some rich guy getting his arse reamed.  :o