That I can agree with. The viewers are there mainly because of Kamila and Kristy.

Kiko's presence doesn't draw viewers.

I have said many times before Nora & Kiko had their day on RLC and they chose to leave. Why RLC wanted their return is beyond me. Their life in the old apartment was mediocre at best and there is not much difference in their life in this new apartment except Nora getting laid more in 6 months than she had in the two years at the old place.

That's just my opinion of it but I know others have a different perspective of the situation.

To each is their own.

Your opinion is spot on my friend, which now should show everybody that this apartment is only here to draw in viewers and that's it!  Some people have called it an RLC experiment, that's a load of crap!!  Nora and dipstick in their old apartment weren't even mediocre in my opinion.  They were flat out boring!!  Yes Nora has gotten laid more in this apartment for viewership, but I firmly believe Nora is getting laid allot outside of this apartment!

Now that the apartment will be all Kristy's and Kami's,I think kristy should get out her stripper costumes and teach Kamila how to be a stripper in the living room. Could be just like the movie "Gypsy".Gypsy Rose Lee,the innocent and classy stripper.

Your opinion is spot on my friend, which now should show everybody that this apartment is only here to draw in viewers and that's it!  Some people have called it an RLC experiment, that's a load of crap!!  Nora and dipstick in their old apartment weren't even mediocre in my opinion.  They were flat out boring!!  Yes Nora has gotten laid more in this apartment for viewership, but I firmly believe Nora is getting laid allot outside of this apartment!

Their life outside the apartment I can't comment on. If I did then it would only be assuming and I don't want to draw myself into any flame wars. So I'll keep it at what I think about their life inside the apartment since that's what this forum is supposed to be about.

Their life outside the apartment I can't comment on. If I did then it would only be assuming and I don't want to draw myself into any flame wars. So I'll keep it at what I think about their life inside the apartment since that's what this forum is supposed to be about.

You're right again StnCld, I shouldn't comment on what they do outside the apartment either but the fact is I don't care about the flame wars as much as you do and I get that, but I have enough people in this forum that really don't care for me and the observations I used to have or my comments!!  We all have opinions of what we believe these girls to be into and without them this forum in my opinion would be boring.

• 2 weeks later...

Nora:  The beautiful images and videos of your latest self love expressions in your room just serve to cement once and for all your position as the undisputed EMPRESS QUEEN of all the apartments RLC shows.  Bar none.  Your sexiness, sensuality and overall eroticism leave all other ladies far, far behind, no question about it.  Leora, Zoya and the rest of the girls, could very well take lessons from you.

When others opt for the quick gratification, you provide an impressive lesson as to how it should really be done.  Excellent performance, beautiful session.  Thank you very much.

Nora:  The beautiful images and videos of your latest self love expressions in your room just serve to cement once and for all your position as the undisputed EMPRESS QUEEN of all the apartments RLC shows.  Bar none.  Your sexiness, sensuality and overall eroticism leave all other ladies far, far behind, no question about it.  Leora, Zoya and the rest of the girls, could very well take lessons from you.

When others opt for the quick gratification, you provide an impressive lesson as to how it should really be done.  Excellent performance, beautiful session.  Thank you very much.

absolument!!! il ne s'agit pas d'une masturbation mécanique et rapide, mais d'une véritable recherche du plaisir sensuel, en ne faisant qu'un, avec son esprit et son corps.....merci nora!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

absolutely !!! it is not a mechanical and quick masturbation, but a real search of sensual pleasure in being one with his mind and his body ..... thank you nora !!!! - * - * - * - *