go get her nora.

I really and truthfully believe Nora wants her very badly!  I think the problem is Kiko, I think Kiko is telling her that if you want her I want to be involved.  I hope that is not the case but you never no with these people!!

go get her nora.

I really and truthfully believe Nora wants her very badly!  I think the problem is Kiko, I think Kiko is telling her that if you want her I want to be involved.  I hope that is not the case but you never no with these people!!

I hope for you, there is a way back to reality. Look at the history of this apartment. You can also try to be realistic. There was nothing. There is nothing. There will be nothing. Maybe a wish from you side, but certainly not a thought or a move of the residents.

go get her nora.

I hope for you, there is a way back to reality. Look at the history of this apartment. You can also try to be realistic. There was nothing. There is nothing. There will be nothing. Maybe a wish from you side, but certainly not a thought or a move of the residents.

Sorry sir but I see it differently than you do.  There are signs that Nora is interested in Kamila, you just have to open your eyes to see them!

go get her nora.

Whatever he is smoking is not worth the money.  ::)

Guest bobbyjoe

it's funny for watching when nora come in living room or kitchen,many girls moving in others place,

not many actual tenants likes nora