New couple Zoya & Lev

Did anybody notice that this guy, Lev, can actually smile and appears to enjoy Zoya? That seems to be a rare treat lately with some of the couples on RLC.

I'm not one to bash the men on RLC, and I'm hoping we don't have another thug or gorilla, and I think maybe this couple might actually have their act together compared to some of the more depressing couples we've seen at the St. Petersburg apartments.

Nice captures so far. I'm in a lousy time zone, so I don't tune in much. When I do, the only things that move are Maya's cats. So thanks for your posts.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoya is beautiful! This could be a fun couple to watch.  The cameras in the apartment need maintenance, still freezing up, lagging, and will not stay in sync.

I didn't visit this new apartment much today. But 2 of the 3 times I checked they were making love in the bedroom. I don't mean to complain, but the only thing I saw of her during the lovemaking was her one leg (which was thrown over his hip) and her head. Mostly I saw Lev's back (which I have no interest in).

I sure hope they change the camera angles in there because I don't think were going to see much of her when they do have sex. It looks to me like they moved the camera that used to be at the foot of the bed and now there is no good shot of Zoya. Oh, that's right, I did get to see her upper chest and head after the orgasms and saw that she had her top on. So, you couldn't even see her breasts.

I really hate to complain since they certainly seem to want to give members what they want. But, it won't be very satisfying if we can't actually see her during intercourse.  :( :(  :-\

You really hate to complains?  Well this is their first day  What do you expect.  True we didn't see much but yet already better than Lucas that still fucks under the blanket after several months

Give them the chance to get used to the cameras and THEN you could complain

That's fair enough. But, please notice that I am only complaining about the camera positioning. That is something that RLC is responsible for.

I have no problem whatsoever with the way the new couple acted. As you said, they're already a lot better than what we had in there. I'm not complaining about them at all and, like you, I'm happy to see they are a couple that may indeed be fun.

Guest Ange_Gardien

C'est ma première insertion d'un Gif, Je n'ai pas réussi :

Je disais elle a la beauté de Katia, désolé voilà le Lien: 

¿Cree usted que estos dos parecen tímidos o intimidados por las cámaras?

A me, se parecen felices y contentos de estar en su nuevo apartamento.

Do you think they look shy or intimidated by the cameras?

To me they look happy and content to be in their new place.

Well RLC might have got themselves a nice couple.i'm sure it won't be long before they are ripped apart by some viewers and posters here.  ::) Just saw them sitting at the kitchen counter drinking and toasting one another and seems they really are into each other,hopefully it lasts.I say good luck to them..And yes,this was written in english on an english speaking forum,what a surprise. :P OOPS,,wrong couple,i was talking about Nelly and Bogden,,sorry,old age..lol