Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

zoya est de retour!!! quel dommage que cette gentille et jolie fille, soit totalement amoureuse d'une telle merde!!!!

zoya is back !!! what a pity this nice and pretty girl, is totally in love with such a shit !!!! :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

You removed my edited version of it as well. 

Sorry about that, ol' boy. My bad. Please forgive. The only pictures in the Recycle pile are the famous "PostImage -- error" notice boxes.  :-[

No problem.  There will be more pictures of her in that compromising position to be posted again.

zoya est de retour!!! quel dommage que cette gentille et jolie fille, soit totalement amoureuse d'une telle merde!!!!

zoya is back !!! what a pity this nice and pretty girl, is totally in love with such a shit !!!! :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[

She has a stunned look on her face thinking Lev is such a douche.

c'est pour cela qu'elle s'est enfuie après, mais elle revient toujours!!!

that's why she ran away afterwards, but it always comes back !!! :-[ :-\

Poor girl. I don't know why she keeps coming back for more.  She should stay away from this abusive idiot.

Poor girl. I don't know why she keeps coming back for more.  She should stay away from this abusive idiot.

Russian girls are so much less difficult than Western !!!! I would love to be instead of what serves as a guy, and offer a wonderful life ...

Classless asshole.  And what's he wearing,.. Are those Peter Pan underwear?

• 4 weeks later...