Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Wow did the gorgeous Zoya really bate in the bath?

Are you wondering about bating or bathing? Our gorgeous little nymphomaniac girl likes to be clean and always ready...  And what her drunken ipad fan is not able, she has to care for herself.

I think this bating is expandable... also without bath appreciated

I know she keeps herself cleaner than any other tenant including Leora!! I know she usually showers so was surprised she bathed but also wondered if she bated during her bath?

guess you are experienced enough knowing very well that for everything there is a first time... forget my joking, she is lovely to watch, especially alone

Guest bobbyjoe

heureusement que zoya est là pour les gifs, parce qu'avec l'autre abruti allongé avec sa tablette tactile, tous les jours, depuis plusieurs semaines, une image fixe suffirait!!!! ??? :-[ :-\ :( ;)

il est tellement hypnotiser par son i pad qu'il en oublie de la baiser,

zoya va être obliger de se masturber bientôt car lev est un bon à rien,je regrette diana/efim sincerement

I'm giving up on this apartment

True, she is cute, sexy and..  well you named it

But can't stand this guy anymore.  18 hours a day on the couch scratching his balls and playing with the tablet.  Brings the tablet to the toilet, to the kitchen and in bed. 

And, when he decides to fuck her, well except on few occasions, he fucks her sideways and he is done in 3 minutes.  Thanks but no thanks.  An other "no live" showcased by RLC