Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Time for a new page.  This scrolling from side to side and up and down is making me dizzy.

(Try keeping your images in accordance with the size of the page. Not everyone has a 30" Monitor. A Resolution of 1280 x 800 or less is more than acceptable for all Monitors).

Is she normally so un lady like?

???!!!! wtf??!!!! a joke??

from what I understand about RLC, is we get to peep into these people apts, who are are suppose to be living their "normal" lives. granted, it's all not "normal". we are like the fly on the wall. of course, I could be wrong.

just curious, would you say something to the same effect, if he was laying there with his legs opened?

unlady like, lol, funny.

???!!!! wtf??!!!! a joke??

from what I understand about RLC, is we get to peep into these people apts, who are are suppose to be living their "normal" lives. granted, it's all not "normal". we are like the fly on the wall. of course, I could be wrong.

just curious, would you say something to the same effect, if he was laying there with his legs opened?

unlady like, lol, funny.

Assuming you are male and adult, some I'm sure are in the 13 years age range that post here, if you have a female in your life I'm sure when just relaxing does not have her legs wide open showing off her underwear.

Assuming you are male and adult, some I'm sure are in the 13 years age range that post here, if you have a female in your life I'm sure when just relaxing does not have her legs wide open showing off her underwear.

male and over 13, sometimes because I still like a good fart joke. legs are wide open and most times no underwear. it's just being comfy. but we all have our views, thank the gawd of views, lol.

eh and the gawdess of views  :P