Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

strange shower without taking off clothing.!!!!!

its so crazy girl

who suppose her self

:idk: :idk: :idk: :idk:

Hard to say if she took a shower. She boiled water on the stove and took it to the bathroom or toilet two or three times - maybe they don´t get hot water from the pipe. Then she took a towel and a razor from the living room and went to the bathroom or toilet - I don´t know which one, as I am not a member at the moment. There is no camera in the toilet. After about 20 minutes she came out, wearing the same short black night dress, the towel around her head. Later, she went to change her bra to the hall behind the living room door, again out of camera reach.

Why did I spend time on her again? Why doesn´t she pay her rent to RLC just by giving up to us? Just once or twice a week?

really strange, she washed her hair and did her nails, and that's it.

changed clothes and left...

She does not not have a contract with RLC t be a tenant. She is their guest and isn't obliged to get naked or shower in the house. It's the guest's choice to shower or not. She is just either shy or paranoid that someone she knows is watching the site an doesn't want to be caught nude on camera. She from time to time showers outside or at local gym but most times she doesn't.

She is not a tenant but she has stayed in this apartment for about a month altogether, taking advantage of the RLC contract that Zoya and Lev have made. Carina and Sabrina have had such long-staying guests as well. My suggestion that she should pay some rent by giving up to us voyeurs is of course just a joke, a wish that will never come true. But I have to confess that waiting for her to take the clothes off is more exciting than watching Masha and Sasha in their routine everyday action. That´s voyerism!

She is not a tenant but she has stayed in this apartment for about a month altogether, taking advantage of the RLC contract that Zoya and Lev have made. Carina and Sabrina have had such long-staying guests as well. My suggestion that she should pay some rent by giving up to us voyeurs is of course just a joke, a wish that will never come true. But I have to confess that waiting for her to take the clothes off is more exciting than watching Masha and Sasha in their routine everyday action. That´s voyerism!

I agree. I have always felt that true voyeurism involved seeing that which the person does not want to be seen.