Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

:bang head: :curse: :soapbox: :BS:

Those pillows may not be covering the cameras but they are obstructing our view,why is she here if she doesn't want to be seen,if her boyfriend doesn't want her to show any nudity then she should leave,Guest are not obligated to show anything but I don't see her purpose here either,It's not like she's working from out of this apartment or leave everyday to go on auditions for acting or modeling,she lives in the same area because it doesn't take long for her to go back and forth from here to her home.

She doesn't do shit anyway so why hide if there is nothing worth hiding,I think that this is obstruction of the cameras even though it's technically not covering them up.what do you guys think.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

:bang head: :curse: :soapbox: :BS:

She doesn't do shit anyway so why hide if there is nothing worth hiding,I think that this is obstruction of the cameras even though it's technically not covering them up.what do you guys think.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Well clearly she is obstructing the cameras. In some cases it's a bit less obvious so depending on his mood Leora will be lying bottomless on the sofa and Paul strategically moves cushions but it is far less deliberate act than this. Blocking like this really ought to be subject to a fine - then perhaps Zoya will have a word. It is very different from taking a shower in her clothes which we all wish she didn't but it's her perogative.