Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

dfCcap it sounds like your full of shit you wasn't there that night or you would know what happened and this didn't happen last week it was a long time ago not long after zoya got back from her vacation and people was talking about it on other sites i don't know about this site i just came on here about a week ago  but i was there and it did happen so all i can say to you is piss on you .

Gets popcorn :lmao: :lmao:

dfCcap it sounds like your full of shit you wasn't there that night or you would know what happened and this didn't happen last week it was a long time ago not long after zoya got back from her vacation and people was talking about it on other sites i don't know about this site i just came on here about a week ago  but i was there and it did happen so all i can say to you is piss on you .

You're dreaming, wake the fuck up!!

dans la salle de bain, lev a baissé son caleçon, et a fat voir son cul à la guest!! il est de plus en plus à l'aise celui-là!!!

in the bathroom, dropped his pants lev, and see his fat ass to guest !! it is more comfortable that one !!! :haha: :haha:

I guess I'm "old school" because every time I see that slime ball trying to catch glimpes of her when she is changing or rubbing against her when they're lying on the couch together, I want to just punch him in the face. I'm not proud of that. I thought I had outgrown those kinds of reflex reactions. But, it infuriates me because I feel it is very insulting to Zoya. She deserves a lot better.  >:(

It's obvious that when the guest is there, Lev would rather (and often does) spend more time with her than with Zoya. The prick just spent the entire night with the guest on the couch while Zoya was in the bedroom by herself.  :curse:

I guess I'm "old school" because every time I see that slime ball trying to catch glimpes of her when she is changing or rubbing against her when they're lying on the couch together, I want to just punch him in the face. I'm not proud of that. I thought I had outgrown those kinds of reflex reactions. But, it infuriates me because I feel it is very insulting to Zoya. She deserves a lot better.  >:(

It's obvious that when the guest is there, Lev would rather (and often does) spend more time with her than with Zoya. The prick just spent the entire night with the guest on the couch while Zoya was in the bedroom by herself.  :curse:

Yes sir, he is a prick selfish fucktard!!  I could give two shits about him!

I don't know wtf is wrong with these people! Lev treats Zoya like shit and she takes it. And him lying there on the sofa legs on top of each other with the guest, wow is that disrespectful to Zoya. And I don't know if it is borderline incestuous. Sick people!

I don't know wtf is wrong with these people! Lev treats Zoya like shit and she takes it. And him lying there on the sofa legs on top of each other with the guest, wow is that disrespectful to Zoya. And I don't know if it is borderline incestuous. Sick people!

I think he should fuck her and get it over with and then she can leave and stay gone for all I care.

Three very nice photos, thanks for posting them.

It looks like they may be laughing at photos of Lev they've seen on this site.

They seem to be getting along alright. The earlier speculation may also have amused them as the reality could well have been nothing like how it was depicted in the posts.

Notice that the cushion barrier is down, at least for now. That could be an indication of some loosening up. Let's hope so.

Please tell me where the information that she was Lev's sister came from. I seen it stated before, but I still find that extremely difficult to believe. I think they are simply actors who have been in some plays together. That was the most believable explanation that I had heard regarding their relationship. I haven't seen anything that remotely resembles siblings in their interactions.

Please tell me where the information that she was Lev's sister came from. I seen it stated before, but I still find that extremely difficult to believe. I think they are simply actors who have been in some plays together. That was the most believable explanation that I had heard regarding their relationship. I haven't seen anything that remotely resembles siblings in their interactions.

I totally agree!!

Just this, simply: Zoya would not let them alone lying practically on each other unless she knew they were "safe". I don't know but maybe Russians are weird with their sibling or family relationships. The U.S. is very strong against incest, not sure about Russian law. Maybe they are cousins, not siblings. Zoya  has seen them together and yet is not bothered or worried about it. Besides, these people are fucking weird! Lev doesn't even sleep much with Zoya and spends more time with his ipad.

certains ici parlent d'inceste, que les russes sont bizarres, ou même malades, parce qu'ils ont pris pour acquis, que lev est le frère de la guest!!! je ne vois pas sur quelle preuves ils affirment cela!!!

some people here speak of incest, that Russian are weird, or even sick, because they have taken for granted that lev is the brother of the guest !!! I do not see on what evidence they claim that !!! :scratchchin: :no: