Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

ilona qui pleure, nina et kira qui s'engueulent, et la guset chez zoya qui pleure et qui sort de l'appartement!! belle soirée!!!

ilona crying, nina and kira that shouting at each other, and in Guset zoya crying and out of the apartment !! beautiful evening!!! :-\ :-\ :-\

It's real life !!

I think she was obviously simulating a blow job on Lev. Shows you how innocent she is. Acts virginal but just doesn't want to show anything. I think she plays with us, knowing we want her naked she teases us. Side boob shots, braless showers, fake blow jobs. All one big tease. She knows she is on the internet so why does she live there if she doesn't want to be captured on the internet? And the relationships here are bizarre. I want Zoya to kick both their butts out of there, but then she would lose a free apartment. Lev, I absolutley hate. How he neglects Zoya is incredible.

lol, too funny

if they were doing this

for some of you, to go crazy

Yes. It's obvious that it's just pretend play. Maybe she needed to have some fun to cheer herself up tonight. Earlier, this afternoon, I checked in and she was sitting in the kitchen by herself crying. It looked like she was heartbroken and looked very sincere. I thought maybe her boyfriend back home had broken up with her or something. I had never seen her like that before.

Of course, she is an actress, so it may have been just practice. But, if so, she is definitely pretty good because she convinced me it was real.

Bookmasterb she was upset because she was called out. She is fooling her boyfriend allso. I believe when the guest & Lev leave for days what r they doing. Guest & Lev need their own apt. Zeta need too get both of them out, and find her someone else. The guest is a freeloader and a home wrecker.

Bookmasterb she was upset because she was called out. She is fooling her boyfriend allso. I believe when the guest & Lev leave for days what r they doing. Guest & Lev need their own apt. Zeta need too get both of them out, and find her someone else. The guest is a freeloader and a home wrecker.

I'd like to spend a few hours inside your brain, must be a hell of a trip

L  D i think your  right , the guest went out tonight and lev had started drink i hope he don't get to drunk and start in on zoya again that would be bad .

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Lev got drunk and passed out on the couch in the LR. So Guest just crawled into bed and tried to fall asleep with him sprawled out in his underwear. What a tool.

I was wondering where Lev went earlier. So he got drunk, huh? Even the guest is afraid of what he might do. I almost hope he attacks her so they'll both be kicked out. Only thing is then Zoya would also get kicked out.