Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Why are those pictures so grainy? Looks like you might be, being punished by RLC.

itsme, c'est gentil de partager, mais mettre les miniatures en ligne, penses-tu que cela vaut le cout!!!!???

itsme, how nice to share, but put them online miniatures, do you think it is worth the cost !!!! ??? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :no:

itsme, c'est gentil de partager, mais mettre les miniatures en ligne, penses-tu que cela vaut le cout!!!!???

itsme, how nice to share, but put them online miniatures, do you think it is worth the cost !!!! ??? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :no:

Not sure what you're trying to say. That didn't translate correctly. In any case, when RLC banned my account all of the free cams suddenly became grainy and basically un-watchable, like they were applying a pixelate filter, or drastically throttling the bit rate. When I tried at a different location or used a proxy, the picture was crystal clear. Perhaps they were just targeting me because they banned me a few times, I don't know, but that's exactly how it looked.

Not sure what you're trying to say. That didn't translate correctly. In any case, when RLC banned my account all of the free cams suddenly became grainy and basically un-watchable, like they were applying a pixelate filter, or drastically throttling the bit rate. When I tried at a different location or used a proxy, the picture was crystal clear. Perhaps they were just targeting me because they banned me a few times, I don't know, but that's exactly how it looked.

WOW!!!

For all the guys who actually upload photos or videos,you know what I mean when I say that sometimes you get the perfect video or photo and sometimes you make a mistake and fuck it up,like when Zoya's guest was changing tonight and I thought that I was recording the whole thing when actually all I did was accidentally hit the screencap button instead of the record button and all I got was a pixelated first shot of her changing into her shorts. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shithappens:

Damn I was mad as hell because I missed a very good view of her changing her clothes :lmao: :dwarf:

I know that there are people who freeload off my shit and never like any of my photos,but are always the first ones to bitch like a fucking teenage girl whenever I upload a photo that doesn't look right,you guys remind me of those people that stand with those signs on the street corner begging for food,but when you actually give them food instead of money they give you a dirty ass look and talk shit when you drive off,if you freeload and never contribute shit on here you have no fucking say in anything I or others on here do,shut the fuck up and take what I give to you pussies,masturbate to it and go to sleep :curse: :curse:.

And to all the others who show support to me and the other contributors on here A BIG THANK YOU WE DO THIS FOR YOU GUYS :hi: :hi: :welcome:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Is that no bra? I cannot for the life of me understand why the guest doesn't at least change in the bathroom with the toilet that has no camera. She could even take a wash cloth there to partly bathe herself. Mind you I'd rather she change in place with camera, but the thought of how dirty she must be makes my skin crawl. And sleeping with a bra is I understand very uncomfortable. Why is she so paranoid about being seen even partly naked occasionally is beyond me. It's not like she is having sex in front of the cameras and meanwhile she still conducts her whole life in front of those cameras anyway. You'd think she was an American based upon how puritan she acts.  And she is drop dead gorgeous, nothing to be embarrassed about with her body. Even blue haired (now purple and blue) doesn't mind the cameras so much.

:drool: :drool:

Do these pink shorts make my ass look fat :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This is the first time I have even been able to catch her with erect nipples. Good job. If she ever changes her mind about being seen, I'll probably become a member again. She is really a looker.  :drool:

Mr1010,I know it is frustrating to see her act like that,even though I myself wishes that she would take a shower,we gotta remember that she is a guest of Zoya & Lev's,and she has absolutely no obligation to do anything for the cameras or for our viewing pleasure at all,guest don't sign a contract with RLC so they don't have to do anything at all to entertain us,that being said, the guest could have at least done a Nikki move and showered in her bikini or bra and panties,as a female society holds you at a much higher standard of cleanliness and personal hygiene,and even though she is very beautiful and so damn sexy,her pussy has got to be unbelievably rotten smelling like a dead corpse by now,I don't understand as a female why she would subject herself to being so nasty and unclean,I know she doesn't want to show any form of nudity on camera maybe due to her own morals,being shy or boyfriend laid the law down,but after the 5th or 6th day I would no longer give a damn and would have at least turned my back to the cameras and had a t-shirt on with panties and at least attempt to get a decent shower,personally if I was stinking like her I probably would be gagging and throwing up off my own Body Odor by now.

But Like I said she is not a tenant she is a guest and she doesn't have to do anything whatsoever to please us. :hi:

Is that no bra? I cannot for the life of me understand why the guest doesn't at least change in the bathroom with the toilet that has no camera. She could even take a wash cloth there to partly bathe herself. Mind you I'd rather she change in place with camera, but the thought of how dirty she must be makes my skin crawl. And sleeping with a bra is I understand very uncomfortable. Why is she so paranoid about being seen even partly naked occasionally is beyond me. It's not like she is having sex in front of the cameras and meanwhile she still conducts her whole life in front of those cameras anyway. You'd think she was an American based upon how puritan she acts.  And she is drop dead gorgeous, nothing to be embarrassed about with her body. Even blue haired (now purple and blue) doesn't mind the cameras so much.

• Upvote 1