Zoya & Lev - Videos (2015)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the better videos here in the forum.  Not just the quality but (and I'm getting corny) with these two it isn't about the sex.  There's emotion in what they're doing.  Nothing routine...no 'muscle memory' involved.  Just heartfelt interaction.  Thanks for posting.

One of the better videos here in the forum.  Not just the quality but (and I'm getting corny) with these two it isn't about the sex.  There's emotion in what they're doing.  Nothing routine...no 'muscle memory' involved.  Just heartfelt interaction.  Thanks for posting.

Good Call.  I think that the reason I like these two (or just Zoya), is that there is some spontaneity in the way they do things.  Nothing routine...I think more people should check these two out.

Just Sayin'

maya swallows.

I am a Maya fan. So calm and she can do anything. I have never seen her actually swallow...seen her let him cum in her mouth but she goes to the bathroom and spits it out. Not saying she doesn't, but I have never seen it. If she does she just jumped up another notch.

Did anyone perhaps record the bj that Zoya gave Lev in the middle of the night?  It was quick and beautiful and showed that as a girl in love with Lev she has learned that she can blow him whenever she wants.  Lev loved it!

Now she needs to learn that she can develop into a  woman totally in control of him by edging him with a finger on his prostate and her mouth working on his frenulum and coronal ridge (and minimal use of her hand to masturbate him).  Then she can decide exactly when and with what intensity he comes and he will be begging for release every night!

I think Zoya is becoming a true master (mistress!)in control of Lev's orgasms.  An absolute delight to watch!

I am a Maya fan. So calm and she can do anything. I have never seen her actually swallow...seen her let him cum in her mouth but she goes to the bathroom and spits it out. Not saying she doesn't, but I have never seen it. If she does she just jumped up another notch.

Maya USE TO swallow when their relationship was newer.  Now sex with these two are becoming routine. Some of the spontaneity...even times she'd dress in the french maid outfit, has fizzled.  I like Maya lots but these two have become the grandpa & grandma of RLC.