Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

mmm. well to be honest and seeing as they are in barcelona (not cold) I would prefer to see them without a thong or knickers... just like the Scottish say "always ready for action". For those who do not know it..the Scottish do not wear anything under their kilt.  ;)

Guest bobbyjoe

you post many photos in this moment kzs alias koolos and snaky(it's the same guy),

you have probably get a bann some days ago for you change your comportment like that,

it's your vengeance for rlc with the bann you have get ,hahaha,

you search get a maximum of likes now here,what a looser you are,

it's a special post for you with the all love you give me on this forum!

Guest bobbyjoe

fuckwit is striking back

congratulations kzs,you have switch faster in your other account for give a like for yourself,you are just ridiculous,j know now what the game you play on this forum

I will take Polina's legs over Nelly's anytime.  Better shape, form, and substance.  I know there are long slim leg lovers out there, and I have no issue with that, but I love some meat on the bones.  Mmmm!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎02 at 10:46 AM, hiddenwood7468 said:

:biggrin:

Buena cobertura de cámaras pero la pésima calidad de ellas y su continuo congelamiento hace que este apartamento no exista para mi, lo siento porque me gusta esta pareja