Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Sanper, stop posting this in every couple's thread. That's called being a troll!

Perdón pero me cabrea mucho, mucho que este "mierda" siga en el apartamento haciendo lo que quiere y lo sigan permitiendo y emitiendo por RLC.

Parece que también tiene algún tipo de enchufe este "puto mamón"

De nuevo les pido PERDON.

sanper58 is doing good job and spend a lot of time on this board/forum, do not blame him for spending time and giving you animated pics, we clearly don't understand your comment "snaky"

I didn't blame him for posting animated pics. My comment pertained to only one post he made. As you see, he just apologized for it(which you liked by the way), and the post has been removed. That shows that only you, (and not "we") don't understand what youre' reading. Clearly you don't understand what you're watching either, because your recent trash out on a sick Maya was completely uncalled for. You posted a picture of them sitting in the living room and claimed she was healthy. First off, how do you know that? Did she tell you personally? Second, there was a red bowl next to her, did you ask yourself what it was doing there? Certainly not for laundry because their drying rack is in the bedroom. And then when she went to bed, Stepan moved it next to the bed. Now, question number two, do you know that it's illegal to have people on cam without their consent? That includes any emergency and medical personnel coming into the apartment. Now I hope you know that EMT's where uniforms. Well in Russia they also wear name tags, so blocking the cams was the only right thing to do in that situation. Besides god knows what the EMT's were doing to her. And what exactly did you think you were missing when the cams were blocked, when everyone told you she was sick? What do you want a fucking note from the doctor? Let me tell you, your one tenth of a cent that actually goes towards the apartment bill, is not gonna make any rain, so you can take your fifty bucks and shove em!

P.S. I apologize to everyone else for this ending up in Nelly's picture section. 

sanper58 is doing good job and spend a lot of time on this board/forum, do not blame him for spending time and giving you animated pics, we clearly don't understand your comment "snaky"

I didn't blame him for posting animated pics. My comment pertained to only one post he made. As you see, he just apologized for it(which you liked by the way), and the post has been removed. That shows that only you, (and not "we") don't understand what youre' reading. Clearly you don't understand what you're watching either, because your recent trash out on a sick Maya was completely uncalled for. You posted a picture of them sitting in the living room and claimed she was healthy. First off, how do you know that? Did she tell you personally? Second, there was a red bowl next to her, did you ask yourself what it was doing there? Certainly not for laundry because their drying rack is in the bedroom. And then when she went to bed, Stepan moved it next to the bed. Now, question number two, do you know that it's illegal to have people on cam without their consent? That includes any emergency and medical personnel coming into the apartment. Now I hope you know that EMT's where uniforms. Well in Russia they also wear name tags, so blocking the cams was the only right thing to do in that situation. Besides god knows what the EMT's were doing to her. And what exactly did you think you were missing when the cams were blocked, when everyone told you she was sick? What do you want a fucking note from the doctor? Let me tell you, your one tenth of a cent that actually goes towards the apartment bill, is not gonna make any rain, so you can take your fifty bucks and shove em!

P.S. I apologize to everyone else for this ending up in Nelly's picture section.

je suis absolument d'accord avec toi!!!!

I absolutely agree with you !!!! 8) 8)

she's really not my type of girl, too slim, little tits and ass and so on, but damn how they're beautiful to watch, they're smiling at each others, caring for one another, you can feel the bound between them, and the love they share. That's so rare on RLC. I love it ! :D