Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Talk about things being scripted

ask yourself this who goes around to a friends house just so you can fuck your girlfriend on their couch

If any one comes to my apartment and spends the night. If they want to fuck on my couch they will have to let me watch or participate. If they don't it just won't happen.

me preguntaba cuanto les pagaran a diana y efim por follar en el sofa de nelly y bogdan , ¿ nada ? , o una cantidad grande . ellos ya no pertenecen a reallife , lo mismo por ejem polina , cuanto cobra por enseñar el coño en la ducha en casa de nelly en francia , si nos ponemos en su lugar ¿ quien lo haría ? follar o desnudarse o masturbarse en casa de unos amigos por un puñado de euros , los van a ver sus amigos son todos amigos y todos se conocen , taya y yarik incluso que verguenza que tus amigos sepan que maltratas a tu novia o que eres un alcohólico , son gente con estudios , no son clase baja de la sociedad ni gente sin cultura , la mayoria son musicos y gente con carrera universitaria . cual es el motivo , dinero , fama , morbo o todo junto .

such a thing doesn't exist, try again

of course it does !

If I remember corretly, Isabel and marcello were friends with Alma and Stefan and fucked like rabbit when they were invited before they had their appartment.

they all know each other, mainly by region.

of course it does !

If I remember corretly, Isabel and marcello were friends with Alma and Stefan and fucked like rabbit when they were invited before they had their appartment.

they all know each other, mainly by region.

Well, whatever you want to believe in but these two have already been on RLC and they didn't anything to get on-line before they entered.  There is no casting that's all I'm going to say.

RLC struggles to find right people for this project, good example would be previous tenants Taya&Yarik or Igor&Polina who didn't even sleep in the same bed and you're talking about casting?

That's laughable  ::)

Well, whatever you want to believe in but these two have already been on RLC and they didn't anything to get on-line before they entered.  There is no casting that's all I'm going to say.

RLC struggles to find right people for this project, good example would be previous tenants Taya&Yarik or Igor&Polina who didn't even sleep in the same bed and you're talking about casting?

That's laughable  ::)

You couldn't have said it better.  All the talk about staging is kind of giving them an enormous amount of credit for control.  I am sure it is hard enough to find attractive people to sign their documents that say that they are going to be watched 24 hours a day.  I wouldn't do it, and my wife would certainly not do it.  It takes a special kind of couple to go for it.

I don't believe we are seeing staged activities, unless it is staged by the occupants of the apartment, themselves...that gets them their bonus.  RLC just sits back and tries to keep all of their equipment running.

Just Sayin'

me preguntaba cuanto les pagaran a diana y efim por follar en el sofa de nelly y bogdan , ¿ nada ? , o una cantidad grande . ellos ya no pertenecen a reallife , lo mismo por ejem polina , cuanto cobra por enseñar el coño en la ducha en casa de nelly en francia , si nos ponemos en su lugar ¿ quien lo haría ? follar o desnudarse o masturbarse en casa de unos amigos por un puñado de euros , los van a ver sus amigos son todos amigos y todos se conocen , taya y yarik incluso que verguenza que tus amigos sepan que maltratas a tu novia o que eres un alcohólico , son gente con estudios , no son clase baja de la sociedad ni gente sin cultura , la mayoria son musicos y gente con carrera universitaria . cual es el motivo , dinero , fama , morbo o todo junto .

Peut-être simplement pour se loger. Les loyers à St Petersbourg coutent très cher et le cachet d'une actrice intermittente et d'un musicien non titulaire dans un orchestre ne permettent pas de vivre correctement. Voyant que Nelly/Bogdan ont retrouvé un appartement, que Leora/Paul ont changé d'appartement, ils tentent leur chance et l'exhibition à laquelle nous avons assisté n'est certainement pas innocente. Si vous êtes restés devant l'écran après la partie de baise, vous aurez vu Diana pleurer dans les bras d'Efim sur le canapé en bout de cuisine. Peut-être le regret de n'avoir pas réussi à rester chez RLC. Mais ce n'est qu'une supposition. Avez-vous remarqué les vêtements d'Efim ? Ce sont les mêmes qu'il portait dans l'appartement de Zoya/Lev et Diana n'était pas non plus vêtue de façon aussi propre et chic que nous avions l'habitude de voir. Par ailleurs les rires de Diana étaient un peu forcés et le débit des paroles un peu trop rapide pour être naturel. Le visage était crispé devant la caméra et ce matin, lorsqu'ils sont partis en compagnie de Nelly, ils donnaient tous les 2 l'impression de sortir d'une salle d'examen.

--

Maybe just for housing. Rents in St. Petersburg cost a lot of money and fee of intermittent actress or a musician doesn't allow to live properly. Seeing Nelly/Bogdan in the second apartment, Leora/Paul having change of apartment, they try their luck. Exhibition last night we have assisted didn't happen by chance. If you watched the screen after the sex session, you saw Dianacrying into Efim's arms, on the kitchen end sofa. May be the regret of not having been able to stay at RLC. But this is only a guess. Did you notice the clothes of Efim? They are the same he wears in the apartment of Zoya/Lev and Diana was not dressed as clean and chic as we used to see. Otherwise Diana's laughter were somewhat forced and flow of words too fast to be natural. Her face was contorted infront of the cam. This morning, when they left the flat with Nelly, they gave the impression to go out of an exam room.... So sad.