Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Guest bobbyjoe

From different pictures I've seen, there is allot of cameras that look like CRAP!

the best camera quality is this one in the hall ???....search the error

TY Hope 85 ... Nelly has a wonderful smile , sincere laugh , when she goes out she always looks great NOT like she is going to work her street corner or back alley . She has non expensive beautiful clothes that she looks really good in . She seems to have a pleasant personality  and the 2 get along quite well or that we see . I only think nice thoughts of her .

Guest bobbyjoe

good luck for see good her pussy with this cameras positions,too far away from the couch,that's kill all the fun for watching

If it worked the first time, mad props to you bros... plz work extra hard for that second act. I missed the first time... and now my life has somewhat diminished in meaning :P

PS: Look at how cute she is sleeping on the couch, exausted from that session. God this women is wonderful.

I'm trying really hard,but most of my blood went to the other head when I was watching her,so I gotta wait about 45 mins for blood to rush back to my brain,to use my psychic powers lmaoo!! :haha: :haha:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).