Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

I'm just speechless on how awesome this is...

This is one girl who knows how to enjoy life! She's amazed me with her sexual appetite since she was a guest at Dasha's place many months ago and had sex on the couch with Bogdan then. She was not shy at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. That was even before they were given their first apartment. The rest is history.  :yes:

This is one girl who knows how to enjoy life! She's amazed me with her sexual appetite since she was a guest at Dasha's place many months ago and had sex on the couch with Bogdan then. She was not shy at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. That was even before they were given their first apartment. The rest is history.  :yes:

Well said! You just can't stop looking at her.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

putain c'est grave!!! comment être là au bon moment? comment imaginer que Nelly sur son canapé, va se masturber!!!!??? c'est tellement immédiat et difficile à imaginer, car ce n'est pas son habitude, que ces moments m'ont échappés!!!! :idk: :idk:

damn this is serious !!! how to be there at the right time? imagine how Nelly on her couch, masturbating !!!! ??? goes it's so immediate, hard to imagine, because it's not usual, these moments have escaped me !!!! :idk: :idk: