Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Pizza !!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

They must get paid well. If they can order Take Out more than they cook their own meals.

Eating out is a lazy persons way of not wanting to cook.  :lmao:

Nelly:  please invite your friend to come back for a week-long vacation.  She is very pretty, and we like watching her almost as much as we like watching you!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :clap: :clap: :clap:

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎26 at 5:12 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png

She's really difficult to catch I was chasing all round the room as she cleaned this morning. it looked like the best shots were in the kitchen but I just didn't get there in time. Then her nudity this evening I had an incredible close up (and pretty in focus) of her breasts but failed not only to catch the image but I'd hit the wrong hotkey just before and stopped the recording. I guess I need more practice with her apartment.  Looks like you got some great shots today.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

voyReporter, once again you spoil us. Do you have a picture in which the beautiful Nelly  :drool: opens her legs and we get a good view of her kitty? I love to dream.

Really really gorgeous pictures.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎29 at 10:55 AM, StnCld316 said:

:biggrin:

She has such an infectious smile, I'm sitting here like an idiot grinning at my monitor. This pic just improved what has been a long crappy day by 100%

She has such an infectious smile, I'm sitting here like an idiot grinning at my monitor. This pic just improved what has been a long crappy day by 100%

Nelly is the most fun of any of the girls with her clothes on. With her clothes off ...  :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: