Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

So it's a bad thing a dude on this site is thinking with his prick?  He just got laid and a girl peed in a tub as a result.  You can't make this stuff up.  Serious entertainment.  Yes, he's a prick but I'm not on here to get etiquette  lessons on chivalry or gentlemanly content.  To each their own though :)

So it's a bad thing a dude on this site is thinking with his prick?  He just got laid and a girl peed in a tub as a result.  You can't make this stuff up.  Serious entertainment.  Yes, he's a prick but I'm not on here to get etiquette  lessons on chivalry or gentlemanly content.  To each their own though :)

Trust me... we all love  some good action,  But  there is a line... No one  should have to get hurt physically or emotionally, or angered due  to the actions  of  some dumbass. 

Trust me... we all love  some good action,  But  there is a line... No one  should have to get hurt physically or emotionally, or angered due  to the actions  of  some dumbass.

LOL.  Drunk girl peed in tub.  She won't need therapy.  This all just made it my kind of party haha.  In other news, Drunk Anna and Irma are just home and half naked on Irma's bed sharing some massage love.

I think Efim and his new girlfriend are campaigning for another apartment. Any time they can get their 15 minutes of fame they take advantage of it.

Whether you liked him or not (I did not) he took care of his woman sexually and fucked a lot. That should please the majority of our members. Besides his women seem to be willing to try almost anything. Hell Diana even tried water sports.

I think Efim and his new girlfriend are campaigning for another apartment. Any time they can get their 15 minutes of fame they take advantage of it.

Whether you liked him or not (I did not) he took care of his woman sexually and fucked a lot. That should please the majority of our members. Besides his women seem to be willing to try almost anything. Hell Diana even tried water sports.

Excellent point.  I like how after being away from the party for 30 minutes they rejoin it and act like nothing happened.  Even the guest don't appear to question where they were or what they were doing.