The magical "OMG THEY´RE HAVING SEX!!" thread

Is it just me but Nelly and Bogdan sex is the same EVERY time! They are a wonderful couple and Nelly is a lovely fun girl but their sex sessions (I don't think i can call it love making) are always so short and frantic.

They have a couple of minutes warm up kissing. A couple of minutes oral - him on her, she on him. She sucks his dick as if she was a starving refugee eating her first meal for a month. She doesn't have any subtlety or imagination.

They then start to bang each other so fast that you would think they have a limited number of minutes to complete their task of making each other cum! Finally he cums inside her, never outside, never in her mouth.

A great show of sexual athletics but like i say they never 'make love'. They are young and horny so i guess they are excited by each other but i hope over time they will attempt to learn other techniques instead of 'wam bam thank you mam'

I haven't seen much of them since my membership ended, but I'm surprised to hear that. In their previous apartment (and when they stayed at Dasha's house), they were doing it every way imaginable. I wonder if it is a result of the combination of the big fight they had last month and the fact that they don't seem to like to sleep in the bedroom at the new place.

Although, now that I think of it, they still seemed pretty active and creative when they first moved in to the new apartment. But, they were sleeping in the bedroom at that time and hadn't had the big fight that really affected Nelly.

I haven't seen much of them since my membership ended, but I'm surprised to hear that. In their previous apartment (and when they stayed at Dasha's house), they were doing it every way imaginable. I wonder if it is a result of the combination of the big fight they had last month and the fact that they don't seem to like to sleep in the bedroom at the new place.

Although, now that I think of it, they still seemed pretty active and creative when they first moved in to the new apartment. But, they were sleeping in the bedroom at that time and hadn't had the big fight that really affected Nelly.

more details on ths fight please

more details on ths fight please

I just went back through some of the older posts. It was apparently back on September 16th when Nelly had gone to spend the night at Dasha's and Bogdan had a big party in their place while she was gone. Although I don't think Bogdan actually fooled around on her, he did spend hours sitting at the kitchen table talking with a very pretty blonde (who had been one of the "stars" during the party) in a red dress after everyone else had gone home (except her boyfriend who was sleeping on the living room couch).

It certainly appeared that he was definitely flirting with her. He was obviously complementing her on her beauty because he was taking pictures of her in different poses and so forth.

When Nelly came home the next day, apparently she had seen video or heard about the big party and was furious. You can read all the interpretations of other posters by going back to 9/16 thread named "where are they and what are they doing now" (I think that's it).

Anyway, to make a long story short, Nelly was so angry that she wouldn't even let Bogdan touch her. She was varying between yelling at him and crying for at least 2 or 3 days. Finally, they seemed to make up, but I don't think Nelly has been the same since.