New Girl Milana

What the hell is wrong with this girl? She must have some sadistical streak in her..

She leads him on the entire night, they get in bed and start making out, touching, kissing.. Then she says "No I cant, not today".. And after she grabs his dick for a few seconds..

I mean.. She is really cruel and the guy must be setting some kind of blue ball world record!

what do you think she has been doing all those nights outside this apt. I doubt it was just kisses ?

it's clear she will not fuck in this apt but in his place

if i was him and i didnt get any sex after 3 days of taking part of my time and going out of my way to visit a girl for a little kissing and touching i would get up and bounce and just be her friend and nothing else.why is it she can take showers with other girls and bubble baths and show tits and ass in the shower with other girls but covers herself around her guy?

Guest bobbyjoe

milana make me tired,j'm back with free cameras this week,j don't want give again 45 $ for probably see nothing more here,

j prefer save my money for take some vacation this summer

milana make me tired,j'm back with free cameras this week,j don't want give again 45 $ for probably see nothing more here,

j prefer save my money for take some vacation this summer

Tu pourrai prendre des vacance a Barcelone et baisé Milana pour nous en direct dans le salon non c´est pas une bonne idée tout ça ? ;)