New Girl Milana

She is leaving tonight because she has to be in the university in Moscow tomorrow morning

something to do with her diploma and she comes back in 11 days.

She said to get the cast done on her leg she had wait 5hrs the other day in the hospital  :o

She is not well with her family has issues with her mother she rather be in Spain. ???

Probably some action in BRs.

Two girls and one guy have been dancing in the living room all night or I should say morning. They disappeared upthe stars about 4:30 AM their time.

I am not sure which girl is which. Very active and good dancing. It must have been getting warm because they were shedding clothes. The guy first removed his shirt. Than a little later the girl with the long hair (Milana?) unbuttoned her dress, then went updstairs and came back in  a very brief bikini. They were all drinking and seemed a bit drunk but their dancing did not show it.  Looked like some professional dance work with the guy and long haired girl doing everything in synch. Perfect bodies too.  The other girl was sitting with a laptop but going along with the music. She then unbuttoned her dress and sat with just a bra on top. Later standing in just bra and  panties. Really a great show. Almost no touching while dancing. No effort on his part to do anything  that would be a make out move. She was ready but maybae hey waited until they were upstairs.

I hope that someone with full access captures the upstairs action that followed. I really needed a full membership tonight.

Camcaps.net has been down for a while. Just checked a little while ago and saw one msg here since 6/14.

Before people get excited. Milana is not yet back so it's highly unlikely she was doing anything in the apartment last night. Nora, Kiko and Coco were doing the dancing. Afterwards Coco went to her bedroom and Nora/Kiko to theirs and there was no sex (or I missed it when zapping).