New Girl Milana

I guess someone has already told RLC how messed up Cam 7 in Milana's room is!  The camera has been moved big time to where you can only see from about mid belly and down to the foot of the bed and that's if she is closer to the far side of the bed!  It must have happened yesterday when she opened both the windows in her room.  I noticed the camera jiggled from the window closest to the cam bumping it but did not realize how far off it had become.  Anyway, just FYI in case no one else noticed LOL.

;) ;) Yo les informe al momento de mover la cámara con la ventana, mira las horas que pasaron y todavía esta igual, este es el caso que esta gentuza-estafadores hace a los que les dan de comer.Hijos de put...........

Guest bobbyjoe

if milana and coco now sleeping together,the bad news is it's finish see milana and her boyfriend fuck here

Well he hasn't been over for some time now and Milana spent most of the nights at home. So I don't know what their situation is. But yesterday when all her stuff was gone after maintenance, and Coco moved into her room, I thought she left to live with him. The room was renamed Coco's room. Today she's back with all her stuff, her name is back on the list and Coco's name is gone. Anyone has the scoop? (real facts not made up crap)