New Girl Milana

we no longer see her man since his return !!! :-\

It looks like she's still wearing the ring on her right hand that he gave her... if that's the ring he gave her.

I'm pretty sure it is the ring he gave her. I could be mistaken, but I think I remember them talking the night before she left and he mentioned that he would be going away for a little while. So, I'm going to wait and see what happens down the road.

Guest bobbyjoe

coco is a prostitute in barcelona like many others russians or ukrainiens girls,

she find the guys on the web and go fuck  for money

well if Coco is a prostitute then I take back everything I've said about ever wanting to be with her!

Too late you already said you'll take Coco,so you're stuck with her,I'm keeping Milana ......well, at least until she does something suspicious too anyway ;D ;D

well if Coco is a prostitute then I take back everything I've said about ever wanting to be with her!

Too late you already said you'll take Coco,so you're stuck with her,I'm keeping Milana ......well, at least until she does something suspicious too anyway ;D ;D

Fuck it, I give!  She has me wrapped around her little finger!  You keep Milana and I'll take Coco without hesitation!!

Remember that dream I said I had with Milana and Coco getting it on,...well it kinda looked like this.

And in my imagination about Rita,Kamila,Nora and Alisa getting it on this how I picture it. :P :P

(Video Links No Longer Valid)

coco is a prostitute in barcelona like many others russians or ukrainiens girls,

she find the guys on the web and go fuck  for money

I don't believe that. If that is your opinion, please say so. Don't state it as a fact. Thanks.

I do believe you that many other girls in Barcelona are prostitutes. It is a prime tourist location and I would be very surprised if it were not true.

Fuck it, I give!  She has me wrapped around her little finger!  You keep Milana and I'll take Coco without hesitation!!

You must like a bigger gal huh.

I like them a little more petite, plus I think Milana has much prettier face than Coco