New Girl Milana

Milana is packing her suitcase to leave,you will be missed my beautiful Milana :'( :'( :'( :P :P :P

All this time and we never got a good shot of her Honey Pot............I wonder if they are returning to Russia or Milana will stay with her boyfriend, She said she preferred living in Spain..........Who wouldn't ?

She had no boyfriend in spain!

elle a quand même rencontrer un mec à Barcelone, ils ont fait du sexe plusieurs fois dans la maison!!! ;)

she still met a guy in Barcelona, they have sex several times in the house !!! ;)

You are correct!  What actually happened is she met a guy that beat her at her own game.  He made a fool out of her in my opinion.

Milana is packing her suitcase to leave,you will be missed my beautiful Milana :'( :'( :'( :P :P :P

All this time and we never got a good shot of her Honey Pot............I wonder if they are returning to Russia or Milana will stay with her boyfriend, She said she preferred living in Spain..........Who wouldn't ?

Where have you been ????  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

OK, let me put it in words that will make it easier for you.  The guy she was fucking was actually fucking her.  He was beating her at her own game!! 

OK, let me put it in words that will make it easier for you.  The guy she was fucking was actually fucking her.  He was beating her at her own game!!

c'est peut-être cela mais nous n'en savons rien....le gars habite certainement Barcelone et milana n'est pas rentré dormir plusieurs fois!!!! peut-être que leur relation dure, hors des caméras?...

it is perhaps this but we do not know .... the guy certainly lives milana Barcelona and did not return to sleep several times !!!! maybe their relationship lasts, off the cameras? ... ::)

c'est peut-être cela mais nous n'en savons rien....le gars habite certainement Barcelone et milana n'est pas rentré dormir plusieurs fois!!!! peut-être que leur relation dure, hors des caméras?...

it is perhaps this but we do not know .... the guy certainly lives milana Barcelona and did not return to sleep several times !!!! maybe their relationship lasts, off the cameras? ... ::)

Thats true but I find it quite strange that he was visible several times until she went on her hiatus and then he was never to be seen again.  If I'm not mistaken, didn't he say he had a girlfriend already?

Guest bobbyjoe

yeah,milana name is not listed now,j'm really happy see milana and coco leaving,really tired with this two bitch always out,

reallife ok but not for see empty appartment 80 % of the time

Il était temps pour elle qu'elle parte, elle était mignonne, mais faut du changement au bout d'un moment. Je n'ai rien contre elle, mais elle ne fait pas partie des filles que je regrette quand elles partent.

Any girl who will flip off the camera should stay. I automatically like spunky women. Milana gained ten squirrel points when she did that.

Other than that, the apartment is like Grand Central Station, where traveling models, showgirls and female espionage agents hang out in between train transfers.