New Girl Milana

i am a little skeptic though i feel these pics may be dubbed . with the computer age it may be posable that the pics r not real . if the where there would b more in the pic section and a video would be up by now . i don't know what to believe any more.

No, they're real. I actually saw the whole shower scene when it happened. I was very surprised to say the least. Nora was genuinely surprised when Milana walked right in like it was the most natural thing in the world.

When did it happen?  Can you post more pics?

i am a little skeptic though i feel these pics may be dubbed . with the computer age it may be posable that the pics r not real . if the where there would b more in the pic section and a video would be up by now . i don't know what to believe any more.

No, they're real. I actually saw the whole shower scene when it happened. I was very surprised to say the least. Nora was genuinely surprised when Milana walked right in like it was the most natural thing in the world.

you have a PM LongDuckDong  ;)

no way she is loosening up, it was just an act because Nastya was there,

so she didn't want to look stupid and hide as usually she would in the shower

from what others reported she went into the hiding in her bedroom as usual

false alarm, she is just playing her game

You're welcome sir 8) 8)

I also would advise everybody not to read too much into anything like what happened in the shower,remember

Diana & Efim,Alina & Anton and Dasha&Demid,they all had two or more people showering at the same time,and yeah I tried looking for the photos but I gave up because I can't remember where I stored them;) :P

The whole thing took a little over 10 minutes and happened around noon Barcelona time (if I'm calculating correctly). I presume from some later posts that your need for more pics has been satisfied - correct? If not, maybe I'll get the courage to post some. I'm a chicken when it comes to the possibility of getting

banned.  :-[

I also second the notion that you should not read anything sexual into this. It was much like what girls in a locker room shower would do.  :)

The whole thing took a little over 10 minutes and happened around noon Barcelona time (if I'm calculating correctly). I presume from some later posts that your need for more pics has been satisfied - correct? If not, maybe I'll get the courage to post some. I'm a chicken when it comes to the possibility of getting

Yes I have sent the pics for all people who have asked.

Yes I have sent the pics for all people who have asked.

OK, thanks!  :)