lev durnk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't c the beed room and tv is up to loud i can hear all from the kitchen

And I said this guy is a jerk , controller and manipulator. Above it seems to be an abuser . I want him out of the apartment now! And please leave this girl that clown ! I hear cry from the kitchen.

poor fella, drunk, in love, angry.

didnt see it all, all i saw was zoya bringing the beatdown on lev, lev tapping zoya on the head, lev turning his lighter on about a foot from zoyas face and shes random drunk shouting every once in a while.

poor fella, drunk, in love, angry.

didnt see it all, all i saw was zoya bringing the beatdown on lev, lev tapping zoya on the head, lev turning his lighter on about a foot from zoyas face and shes random drunk shouting every once in a while.

She is Zoya and he is Lev and not the other way around .

what a fuckin idiot. they agree to live there as long as cameras are on them, which means they're aware they're on camera. and yet he shows that he's a woman beater on camera!!! I hope the RLC staff kick his ass out but keep her in. I also hope someone saved the footage of him beating her as evidence.

He has already been in charge of closing the livingroom door and up the volume on the TV so we can not hear. Symptoms of a drunk, abusive and son of a motherfucker!

with my sound sistem i herd it all from the kitchen and where i am from u hit a woman drunk or not  alot of us rednecks will beat hang and leave u for dead in the woods hung buy  nads on an oak tree.

Guest bobbyjoe

j have take decision posts nothing photos with what j have see this night by respect for zoya,j don't want give importance to this fucking asshole,j'm voyeur yes but not stupid for posts this style of pics.j'm too sad for zoya with what j have see this night,j contact rlc support tomorrow for complaint and j wait really a reaction from rlc,one think it's sure j cancel my suscription immediatly,j don't want see more this psychopath.

pls others members don't posts pics by respect for zoya,thanks,send pics to rlc support if you want for complaint

j have take decision posts nothing photos with what j have see this night by respect for zoya,j don't want give importance to this fucking asshole,j'm voyeur yes but not stupid for posts this style of pics.j'm too sad for zoya with what j have see this night,j contact rlc support tomorrow for complaint and j wait really a reaction from rlc,one think it's sure j cancel my suscription immediatly,j don't want see more this psychopath.

pls others members don't posts pics by respect for zoya,thanks,send pics to support if you want for complaint

Respect like that is taking him to her ? The hits , makes her to be scared to death and is laughing over it and all of us . In every country should have a file with all the pictures of offenders , surely would avoid more than one death due to domestic violence . He's lucky I 'm not a member to post these photos and if possible for all sites.