lev durnk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j have take decision posts nothing photos with what j have see this night by respect for zoya,j don't want give importance to this fucking asshole,j'm voyeur yes but not stupid for posts this style of pics.j'm too sad for zoya with what j have see this night,j contact rlc support tomorrow for complaint and j wait really a reaction from rlc,one think it's sure j cancel my suscription immediatly,j don't want see more this psychopath.

pls others members don't posts pics by respect for zoya,thanks,send pics to rlc support if you want for complaint

it is your right to do that but some 1 needs to get her help and out of the house right now with the abuse that is goin on it could have her dead by the end of the night or in a hospital fighting for her life this situation here is no joke

Guest bobbyjoe

j have take decision posts nothing photos with what j have see this night by respect for zoya,j don't want give importance to this fucking asshole,j'm voyeur yes but not stupid for posts this style of pics.j'm too sad for zoya with what j have see this night,j contact rlc support tomorrow for complaint and j wait really a reaction from rlc,one think it's sure j cancel my suscription immediatly,j don't want see more this psychopath.

pls others members don't posts pics by respect for zoya,thanks,send pics to rlc support if you want for complaint

it is your right to do that but some 1 needs to get her help and out of the house right now with the abuse that is goin on it could have her dead by the end of the night or in a hospital fighting for her life this situation here is no joke

j have just send email to support for give the alert,we need many guys do that right now for rlc put this appartment offline and kick this asshole

I have also sent my complaint to RLC. We do not want perpetrators of any kind in the apartments. Now I just hope she does not forgive him and be within an hour fucking ...From what little I hear, she's already laughing at some point. He already is cheating .

Guest bobbyjoe

I have also sent my complaint to RLC. We do not want perpetrators of any kind in the apartments. Now I just hope she does not forgive him and be within an hour fucking ...From what little I hear, she's already laughing at some point. He already is cheating .

j don't know where they are in toilet or outside but she have stop crying and j hear some laugh too,

yes you right gutari,j think zoya will forgive him but what j have see in bedroom is unforgivable.

Guest bobbyjoe

out from toilett and big love now,no,no,no zoya why you do that,leave this guy,it's a manipulator

Guest bobbyjoe

just after the fight in bedroom,lev have check the cameras and just after that he have start change comportment,j think he have realised everybody have see him

violented her