lev durnk

There is no service for protection and rehabilitation for victims of family violence and rape in russia. This girl has 3 choices she can can continue being this cowards punching bag or she can cut his balls off when he passes out from being a drunk or she can pack her things and go live with her real family.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no service for protection and rehabilitation for victims of family violence and rape in russia. This girl has 3 choices she can can continue being this cowards punching bag or she can cut his balls off when he passes out from being a drunk or she can pack her things and go live with her real family.

i would take 2 and 3

I'll bet money this is not first violence for this couple, it ended like nothing has happened.

Really sad how woman get abused by control freaks like him.

That's what gives me more pain than women like her. It's sad, but no woman should be manipulated by a violent man and not the other way around , that was clear! but usually the man has more physical strength and can not do too much damage to be able to remedy.

i do agree with you me i am an honest and open person I have been beaten and phisicaly and mentaly aboused in a bunch of my relationships . when i saw this tonight it brought back alot of bad memories to me . I admit i am no angle . i used pot and alcohole to excape from it all . the last time i was beaten by my x wife was the last time . i got away  from it and did some thinking about all that had happened to me in that 7 years we where togeather. 6 was married . after i left her i got my devorce .  I have have not dated any woman since . i just met a woman about amoth ago but decided she wasn't the 1 for me . to many flags went up and saw she was the same as all the others . to demanding and money hungry . but when this happened tonight I had to act fast. she deserves some one that will not hurt her in any way shape or form Zoya  I hope it wont b to late get out while u can u deserve better than that JERK.

Looks like she is so attached to him that she will not leave him.

I don't think RLC will do anything about the mental and physical abuse unless it gets out of

control, we had good example of that with Isabel, there was a lot of violence between the two

until it got out of hand then RLC decided to get them out.

I don't think RLC will do anything about the mental and physical abuse unless it gets out of

control, we had good example of that with Isabel, there was a lot of violence between the two

it was bad last night but the good thing was whe she jacked him by the front door in the hallway

it was bad last night but the good thing was whe she jacked him by the front door in the hallway

She slapped him hard in the bedroom also.