lev durnk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

The way Lev is knocking back the drink Zoya is in for a difficult night again. Lev is such a fucking loser. She needs to get out of the relationship damn quickly.

she is too weak and fragile for take this decision,she's in love with him,

she's a bit like leora,hard night in perspective for her again,

lev is very jealous guy and possessive

The way Lev is knocking back the drink Zoya is in for a difficult night again. Lev is such a fucking loser. She needs to get out of the relationship damn quickly.

she is too weak and fragile for take this decision,she's in love with him,

she's a bit like leora,hard night in perspective for her again,

lev is very jealous guy and possessive

je pense plutôt à une relation comme véronica et neuneu!!! l'un profite du beau corps de l'autre, ses problèmes psychologique importe peu!!! :-\

• 2 weeks later...

Lev has some serious demons dominating him. Whatever they are it seems only disaster awaits him. Alcoholism is a serious disease and needs constant treatment. Zoya is going to have to be strong to cope with his aggression and mood swings. She seems to love and care for Lev so I think she is up to the task.

Good luck to her. She seems to be a wonderful girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Zoya and the guest are trying to control his deamons.  Lev went to grab a bottle of wine and Zoya ran like crazy to take it from him.  Zoya couldn't do it alone, the guest did help her to grab the bottle from Lev.

don't speak the language but it sounds like the guest is hammering him, i like her , good strong women

She's fucking perfect, body, face and mind, i'm in love.

Now she locked lev on the balcony, sweet revenge.

I want a wife just like her.