lev durnk

He kept yelling out "ZOYA", which I found interesting. I'm surprised that in his drunken stupor he wasn't calling her by her real name.

The other thing that was odd is that they were not out of the house for that long. I'm amazed that he was able to get that drunk in such a  short time.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He kept yelling out "ZOYA", which I found interesting. I'm surprised that in his drunken stupor he wasn't calling her by her real name.

The other thing that was odd is that they were not out of the house for that long. I'm amazed that he was able to get that drunk in such a  short time.

RLC replied telling me that going to investigate! Lie, not going to do nothing and less if you see them now same fucking... as normal! Yesterday I gave much worth the girl, today no!

I also remembered a while Isabel makes me , I wonder what would have happened in a similar situation between this guy and she, is sure he would not behave as "brave" ...

Isabel would beat the shit out of him ;D

No, she would try and butcher him with a knife.

I've seen many documentaries intimate on Russian women, who were testifying, young or older, and who explained that in Russia, the woman is naturally and socially subjected to human, and that it is very complicated for a single woman, of escape, find work etc. which seems to us unacceptable in our country is common there. and besides, zoya quickly returned in these arms, full of smiles and love... maybe a Russian-speaking member could teach us more? ???

The same kind of couple as hector and suzan. And RLC will probably not do anithing about that.  Someone reported that hector was very abusive with suzan (sometimes I have seen hector with a knife) but they are still there.

RLC replied telling me that going to investigate! Lie, not going to do nothing and less if you see them now same fucking... as normal! Yesterday I gave much worth the girl, today no!they sent the same thing here and if it takes them that long then rlc isn't worth the money they r asking for they would let him kill her before they take real action i bet

The same kind of couple as hector and suzan. And RLC will probably not do anithing about that.  Someone reported that hector was very abusive with suzan (sometimes I have seen hector with a knife) but they are still there.

He wasn't even close to what this control freak is: hitting in a face, jumping on her, kicking is beyond words.