Is Paul going away for a few days

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me what was interesting was she wore these skimpy little shorts until the guy showed up and then had to quickly dress to go with him. If she knew he was coming why did she wait to get out of those skimpy shorts. I ask you... did she want him to see her in those sexy clothes?

By the way, even though I hope she gets a good fuck from this guy, I truly believe she loves Paul and is the kind of woman who is faithful to her man.

When she was in the spare room doing her make-up she adjusted those shorts pulling them down so they just covered her underwear, She lifted her vest and turned to see her butt in the mirror to see if you could see anything, As you say knowing this guy was coming over it's weird she wouldn't have been ready to go out, Then while the guy was standing by the door she bent over twice while putting her shoes on with her butt facing him.

As usual many fantasies. It was a boyfriend her friend Amy. She is in the hospital and asked Julia several books. After they went up to her and she came back an hour later.

As usual many fantasies. It was a boyfriend her friend Amy. She is in the hospital and asked Julia several books. After they went up to her and she came back an hour later.

Now that actually sounds reasonable.  Speculation gets a little crazy.  Plus... does it make sense that she would try and cheat in front cameras that go out to the entire civilized world? You know Paul checks this site also.

Now that actually sounds reasonable.  Speculation gets a little crazy.  Plus... does it make sense that she would try and cheat in front cameras that go out to the entire civilized world? You know Paul checks this site also.

That's what I was also thinking. When Leora got up this morning she cried for a long time. It seems she is concerned or sad that Paul is away in the military. Even now she is in a sad state in the living room and crying. If she was tired of Paul she would be happy to be alone without him. Leora is smart and would not have a man come to the apartment if she was cheating because Paul would find out. Also everyone who thinks Leora could leave Paul and stay on RLC might be wrong. Look at Diana and Efim.

That's what I was also thinking. When Leora got up this morning she cried for a long time. It seems she is concerned or sad that Paul is away in the military. Even now she is in a sad state in the living room and crying. If she was tired of Paul she would be happy to be alone without him. Leora is smart and would not have a man come to the apartment if she was cheating because Paul would find out. Also everyone who thinks Leora could leave Paul and stay on RLC might be wrong. Look at Diana and Efim.

Certainly possible. She;s pretty emotional about a lot of things. You might also consider that she is upset about her friend.

Ruined a perfectly good fantasy, Cheers  :-\ :'( :(

Certainly possible. She;s pretty emotional about a lot of things. You might also consider that she is upset about her friend.

She can indeed this grieved for her friend, but crying is for paul, she's feeling very miss him so much that she's using his stuff to kill the longing, the box with lights that he built upon waking she started crying and took off his pajamas and put a his shirt after he came back from the street she put an outfit from her, but returned to cry thinking about him, ran in the room took the box with lights, and a blouse paul and dressed her.