Is Paul going away for a few days

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Leora is still home alone.  Putin must be keeping Paul busy playing war games.

Somehow I'm not terribly disturbed about this.  :)  Things have pretty quiet around the apartment with the exception of the brief visit by her friend. I guess with the CC site crash, this was as good as time as any for a dry spell.

Looks like Leora is still home alone.  Putin must be keeping Paul busy playing war games.

Somehow I'm not terribly disturbed about this.  :)  Things have pretty quiet around the apartment with the exception of the brief visit by her friend. I guess with the CC site crash, this was as good as time as any for a dry spell.

For the two days it was down, nobody missed to much except for Zoya and Lev had some fun on the bed.  I have the pics and vid of it.  I'll be posting them shortly.

For the two days it was down, nobody missed to much except for Zoya and Lev had some fun on the bed.  I have the pics and vid of it.  I'll be posting them shortly.

I believe that Nora had Kido in for he weekend, but I'm not sure who cares about that.

Let me rephrase that. Kido doesn't do anything for me. Now if you were talking Nora and Milana, that woud be different, but this is the wrong thread for that conversation.

I'm certainly interested to see what happens when Paul get home, There are mainly two reason for that, First, when Paul left Leora seemed pretty sad, Her friend came over on Thursday and then she went out out Friday night till 7am, then came in around 11pm on Saturday night and she's out again on Monday night (5am and not home yet) She's had a taste of freedom again and it will be interesting to see if she continues it when Paul's home.

Secondly, I did notice when she came home on Saturday morning she had taken her rings off her ring fingers (she had rings on both of her ring fingers recently) and as of Monday still hasn't put them on, Does anyone know if they are engaged? If they are engaged that could be troublesome, Not usually a good sign if a girl takes her ring off when she's going out at night, Even if they aren't engaged I would say that's not a good sign, For a girl to take her rings off when she's going out it usually means she doesn't want anyone too think she's involved, If I see a girl i'm attracted too the first thing I do is look to see if she's got a ring on.

Bloody hell I can't wait for Paul to get home!

Lord, that you are? What ring? Paul and Leora not married! Moreover, the rings on the ring, and it has no not. Today she went to visit a friend. I heard talking on the phone yesterday.

Lord, that you are? What ring? Paul and Leora not married! Moreover, the rings on the ring, and it has no not. Today she went to visit a friend. I heard talking on the phone yesterday.

You seem to have a pretty good grasp on what she's saying and as a result doing. Keep that up and I think I might nominate you to be the official translator for this couple and keep us up to date when most of us are just guessing.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎08 at 8:48 PM, sillybilly said:

What rings? the rings she's been wearing! You can clearly see on some of the photos and videos

I assume English isn't your first language but in England and the US the finger closest to the little finger is called the ring finger and girls usually only wears rings on either the right or left ring finger if the are engaged/married, I believe it's the same in Russia.

I've read on here before that Russians wear their wedding ring on their right hand.  I notice the ring is on Leora's left hand.  Personally, I think you're reading too much into Leora's lack of ring when she goes out.

:)

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎08 at 9:15 PM, rubberball50 said:

What rings? the rings she's been wearing! You can clearly see on some of the photos and videos

I assume English isn't your first language but in England and the US the finger closest to the little finger is called the ring finger and girls usually only wears rings on either the right or left ring finger if the are engaged/married, I believe it's the same in Russia.

I've read on here before that Russians wear their wedding ring on their right hand.  I notice the ring is on Leora's left hand.  Personally, I think you're reading too much into Leora's lack of ring when she goes out.:)

I agree. It seems some here jump to conspiracy theories much to quickly.