Is Paul going away for a few days

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like he's going away for a while. They were both pretty subdued as they went out the door and Leora put her hands to her head a few times in a kinda disbelieving way.

Of course, not being a Russian speaker I may have missed that he's only going off for a week's training course or something, hope our Russian speakers saw them leave.

Think what you like about Paul as a lover but take that away and he seems like a pretty decent bloke so I hope he's ok and comes back safe from the the war (if he's been called up).

No need to worry about Paul. In the past he's been on some training assignment for a short while and he shows back up again. Leora will get over it pretty fast and maybe something more interesting will happen around the apartment.

Leora will be able to masturbate in peace without numb nuts around.

AMen to that!

It did not take much, just a day without paul ...

Spent the whole morning on the phone, (probably with this guy), showered, got ready, left the separate clothes and was just waiting for him to ring the intercom, poor Paul, at this time should this trying to make half with bandage, and his wife getting another guy and seeing him in his absence  :'( :'( :'( :'(

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

To me what was interesting was she wore these skimpy little shorts until the guy showed up and then had to quickly dress to go with him. If she knew he was coming why did she wait to get out of those skimpy shorts. I ask you... did she want him to see her in those sexy clothes?

By the way, even though I hope she gets a good fuck from this guy, I truly believe she loves Paul and is the kind of woman who is faithful to her man.

To me what was interesting was she wore these skimpy little shorts until the guy showed up and then had to quickly dress to go with him. If she knew he was coming why did she wait to get out of those skimpy shorts. I ask you... did she want him to see her in those sexy clothes?

for me it's sure.

he put lot of time between the phone call and the door.

It's sure.

Imagine ...

maybe they are going read  to a park in a quiet place!

Guys- it is obvious- Leora is a hot sexy fsb secret agent.  Paul has gone away, and in the meantime she is trying to lure the secrets from the new guy- probably a hot american cia type.  Will leora save the world after giving the new guy a good fuck?  I can't wait to find out.. :)