Is Paul going away for a few days

Leora packing overnight bag with Paul's gear and toiletries including toilet roll,hopefully the dip- shit will be away for a few days and allow the princess time to express herself in the way we appreciate.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he has some homework from the army. He is sitting on the floor trying to fold a towel round his foot. When I was in the Swedish military we used that kind of foot napkins in our shoes. That's why i guess the russians do the same. But I don't recall it being that difficult though. Our Leora is trying to help, but it seems a hard task for him.

I guess he has some homework from the army. He is sitting on the floor trying to fold a towel round his foot. When I was in the Swedish military we used that kind of foot napkins in our shoes. That's why i guess the russians do the same. But I don't recall it being that difficult though. Our Leora is trying to help, but it seems a hard task for him.

If he steps in a mud puddle his feet will stay dry. Plastic bread bags work better.  LOL

If he steps in a mud puddle his feet will stay dry. Plastic bread bags work better.  LOL

Old school. Used to duck hunt that way.

Looks like he's going away for a while. They were both pretty subdued as they went out the door and Leora put her hands to her head a few times in a kinda disbelieving way.

Of course, not being a Russian speaker I may have missed that he's only going off for a week's training course or something, hope our Russian speakers saw them leave.

Think what you like about Paul as a lover but take that away and he seems like a pretty decent bloke so I hope he's ok and comes back safe from the the war (if he's been called up).

Looks like he's going away for a while. They were both pretty subdued as they went out the door and Leora put her hands to her head a few times in a kinda disbelieving way.

Of course, not being a Russian speaker I may have missed that he's only going off for a week's training course or something, hope our Russian speakers saw them leave.

Think what you like about Paul as a lover but take that away and he seems like a pretty decent bloke so I hope he's ok and comes back safe from the the war (if he's been called up).

No need to worry about Paul. In the past he's been on some training assignment for a short while and he shows back up again. Leora will get over it pretty fast and maybe something more interesting will happen around the apartment.

She is now doing a lot of tidying up and cleaning.  Maybe someone is visiting tonight....... when the cat's away etc.

She's a wife material - everything needs to be clean before...getting dirty...  ;)

No need to worry about Paul. In the past he's been on some training assignment for a short while and he shows back up again. Leora will get over it pretty fast and maybe something more interesting will happen around the apartment.

Leora will be able to masturbate in peace without numb nuts around.

Leora will be able to masturbate in peace without numb nuts around.

Wouldn't be the first time, so stay tuned and let's see what this little hottie gets up to in the next day or two. She must know by now that there's some serious competition from some of the other apartments.