Something is still wrong with Camcaps.. SOS!

woodworker

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not alone. I suspect Admin is digging though a pile of work to restore everything regarding membership status et al. My PM's show that they are going though OK, so try replying to StnCld. It should be back up and running, but I speculate that last week's messages are pretty much tossed into the galactic bit bucket.

I am only disturbed by the fact that my handsome Avatar pix is not being displayed for your edification and amusement!

Yeah, I noticed that, and such a handsome cuss at that.  What is this world coming to?   

I did try again to reply to StdCld, and it looks like it did go through this time.

So what do you think?  The Chicoms, or some bent out of shape liberal?  One does have to wonder with their unrelenting attack upon free speech and all.

When all this was happening, CC wouldn't let me access or get in.  And it said that "Woodworker is invalid and does not exist!"    What an insult! 

So it kept trying to get me to use some other user name.  And in my frustration I almost did.  But I couldn't imagine coming back as something else instead, though I did for a moment consider "Wood Chipper"  But that sounded kind of bleak.    I am a builder, not a destroyer!    Well, most of the time anyway. 

I think it was an intentional hack by someone in another country intending on harvesting information on others here, but that's just my thoughts. My furry friend wrote me but never answered my answer, so as usual, I was left out in the sun to rot.

Well if they're looking to harvest some valuable information about some of us here, they're in for a big disappointment I'm sure.  They should stick with just rummaging through peoples garbage instead.

Sometimes the old tried and true methods are still the best. 

The question to that answer is: "What is confusion?"

We can now communicate, and I'm thankful I still have a bushy tail.

Admin, on the other hand,  has already probably torn all his hair out.

In the meantime, with apologies to StnCld, the verdict is in:  ;D ;D ;D

blame_canada.jpg

"Oh look,.. Here's an old ketchup bottle from Woody's garbage,.. That could be valuable.  Maybe we can dust it off for finger prints and blame him for the recent spike in Baltimore's crime somehow." 

"Yeh, dat wood take some of da heat off of da maya, and she wood be so pleeezed wit us." 

"And look, here's an empty carton of Blue Bell ice cream.  Better tread carefully with this one,.. That fucker's not afraid of anything!"