Something is still wrong with Camcaps.. SOS!

woodworker

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying welcome back and good job admin. getting CC up and running again. As that rodent fella said,i can't see my sexy,handsome  avatar as in mr. bean,lol,,but im sure that will all be worked out.

Just figured i would check my profile and it was reset to no profile picture selected,,,so just download your profile picture again and it will appear,,thank god my sexy avatar is back,,hahaha

You are not alone. I suspect Admin is digging though a pile of work to restore everything regarding membership status et al. My PM's show that they are going though OK, so try replying to StnCld. It should be back up and running, but I speculate that last week's messages are pretty much tossed into the galactic bit bucket.

I am only disturbed by the fact that my handsome Avatar pix is not being displayed for your edification and amusement!

Looks as if all posts after May 30 have been removed.  I'll have to put my brain in gear and see what content of mine is missing between those dates.There was a couple really good gifs I had posted I'll have to see if I can retrieve them from where I uploaded from. If not then it's no big deal.  Just have to carry on.  There seems to be quite a few that have lost paid status. I am sure Admin will have that fixed up soon.

The question to that answer is: "What is confusion?"

We can now communicate, and I'm thankful I still have a bushy tail.

Admin, on the other hand,  has already probably torn all his hair out.

In the meantime, with apologies to StnCld, the verdict is in:  ;D ;D ;D

blame_canada.jpg

I'll call PM Harper and see if he had anything to do with it.  LOL

Actually, StnCld316, I'm not sure Harper did it, but I figure the Canadian post office sucks since they sent all their water down to the ass hats in Texas when it was supposed to be mailed to the beautiful People's Republic of California.

I figure Harper should have attacked the easy sites, like the Obamacare site, the IRS, the Pentagon, Hillary's clandestine site or those other US government sites that have such lax security, instead of the highly venerated and warm & fuzzy CamCaps.

Sometimes we Yankees just can't figure you hose-heads out. (But your women are pretty and summer up there's looking real good to me.)

Actually, StnCld316, I'm not sure Harper did it, but I figure the Canadian post office sucks since they sent all their water down to the ass hats in Texas when it was supposed to be mailed to the beautiful People's Republic of California.

I figure Harper should have attacked the easy sites, like the Obamacare site, the IRS, the Pentagon, Hillary's clandestine site or those other US government sites that have such lax security, instead of the highly venerated and warm & fuzzy CamCaps.

Sometimes we Yankees just can't figure you hose-heads out. (But your women are pretty and summer up there's looking real good to me.)

Especially at Turkey Point beach  they walk around topless there since going topless is legal in Canada.