New girl "Coco"

Agreed, she was like a dead fish. No reaction and not a single moan.  He was pounding her pretty hard too.

I think she wasn't into this guy the looked like a couple of high school kids hiding under the covers. I think she couldn't wait until it was over there was no real connection between the two of them. To me it was very boring to watch. Just my opinion which is like assholes everyone has one.

It is interesting to see how this girl tries to imitate at all Milana while that when Milana is with your guy passes it. Coco is trying to find a guy to fuck it outside or inside the apartment as soon as possible. Clearly is envy of Milana and even Nora sees them with their kids, that will soon find one to fuck it, that Yes, in the apartment not fucking it is but if it will make official presentations in front of the cameras as it has done Milana, that sure. What is also certain that if she fucks him in the apartment, it will not be like Milana, this girl is more wild and uninhibited, sure that would give us a better show. Can it be tonight when arriving party? The problem is that the same costing find a guy more time that Milana, she is not so pretty.

Looks aren't everything Gudari!  I find a very attracting quality in Coco and if she is not having sexual intercourse it's because she doesn't want to have sexual intercourse!!

Es muy facil saber cómo actuan estas chicas, son chicas fáciles, el problema es que ahora hay dos chicos que se ríen de ellas en español y que solo las quieren para follarselas. Eso tampoco es tan malo si ellas están haciendo lo mismo que ellos, pero eso no lo sé porque no se ruso, solo español y un poco de inglés.

What did they say about the girls?

Hablaban entre ellos en español con bromas de una canción de que se la chupen bajo la mesa, que les pone cachondos follarse a estas chicas delante de las cámaras, el chico de Milana diciendole a Coco en español para que no se enterará ella, que "dile a tu amiga que está noche le voy a dar bien duro y que igual le hago un niño". Demasiadas burlas entre estos dos chicos que lo único que buscan es follarselas y desaparecerer, el problema es que estas chicas son demasiado fáciles, solo hay que ver como el chico de Coco no esperaba follarsela y al final se la ha follado también. Este chico, antes de subir a la habitación, le preguntó a su amigo que dónde dormia él, que si tenía que dormir en el sofá y su amigo le dice: callate anda! sube a la habitación que a esta chica te la follas esta noche. Bufff...

• 2 weeks later...